The recipe for the gluten-free Nua cake is, among the simple and quick cakes to make, the most delicious. A dessert that hides a thousand secrets inside.
The gluten-free Nua cake is a dessert with infinite surprises that are revealed as you taste it. Among the gluten-free cakes that are easy and quick to prepare, it is the one that is most successful. It is liked by all young and old, celiacs and intolerant people and it easily adapts to all tastes thanks to the numerous possible variations , which can also be made in the classic recipe of the Nua cake . It is prepared in a few simple steps and the ingredients can be found in any pantry.
From the basic recipe of the gluten-free Nua cake it is possible to make variations of all kinds. Perfect for breakfast and snack, it is also suitable for after dinner. Learn to make a perfect and soft dough for the base of the Nua cake in just a few steps, then let your imagination guide you to create customized and delicious variations.
Preparation of gluten-free Nua cake with custard
- Start preparing the custard for the filling. Pour 500 ml of milk and a slice of lemon zest into a saucepan and let it heat over low heat without reaching the boiling point.
- While the milk is heating up, put 3 egg yolks and 100g sugar in a bowl, blend with an electric mixer or by hand until you get a frothy mixture.
- Add 50g of sifted gluten-free flour and continue to work until you get a lump- free dough.
- Now pour the hot milk into the mixture, gradually and a little at a time, and the lemon zest. Keep mixing the ingredients until you get a smooth, lump-free cream.
- Now transfer the creamy mixture to the saucepan in which you previously heated the milk. Return to the heat over low heat and stir constantly with a wooden spoon , until the custard thickens.
- Remove from heat, remove the lemon zest, pour the cream into a container and leave it to cool.
- Now start preparing the dough for the Nua cake. In a bowl, whisk 4 eggs and 200g of sugar until a frothy mixture is obtained.
- First add 100g of seed oil and then 120g of milk. Flavor with 1/2 grated lemon peel, continuing to work with the whisk.
- When the mixture is well blended, add 300g of gluten free flour and 1 sachet of sifted baking powder. Work again until you get a lump-free and fluffy dough.
- Grease and flour a 26 cm cake pan and pour the dough into it. Now add the custard in scattered spoonfuls, but without mixing it with the dough. Cover the surface of the cake with a little cream and level it with the help of the spoon.
- Bake for 40/50 minutes in a preheated oven at 160 ° C.
- Remove the cake from the oven, let it cool and add the icing sugar to taste. The recipe for the gluten-free custard Nua cake is ready.
Now have fun making the gluten-free Nua back in a thousand ways. Change the filling to taste or customize it by adding syrups, grains or fresh fruit such as strawberries or berries on the surface.
The quick and easy (but always delicious) variants of the gluten-free Nua cake
If you want to make the Nua cake more delicious, when the custard is ready and before removing it from the heat, add 40g of gluten-free bitter cocoa and mix until well melted. The chocolate cream is ready to fill, always in scattered spoonfuls, our gluten-free Nua cake. You can also prepare a gluten-free chocolate Nua cake, just add about 50g of gluten-free cocoa powder to the dough .
Tasty and irresistible then we have the gluten-free Nua cake with vanilla and chocolate cream. Heat the milk and add the seeds of 1 vanilla pod instead of the lemon juice. Then proceed as for the preparation of the simple cream. Add to the dough, before baking , some nice spoonfuls of chocolate cream alternating with vanilla cream and not a crumb will remain.
Finally we have the dairy-free recipe. Light and in any case soft just add, in the preparation of the dough, instead of milk and in the same quantity vegetable milk or seed oil , and that’s it. Perfect for breakfast and snack, it is also suitable for after dinner.
We then forgot about the gluten-free version of the Nua cake with jam: to prepare it, proceed with the recipe described above for the dough, then, before putting the oven in the oven, replace the custard with about a jar of jam to taste.
It is advisable to keep the gluten-free Nua cake with the custard and in the many variations in the refrigerator for a maximum of 2 days . We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Bach flowers: a natural remedy for colds and flu
Bach flowers are valid natural remedies for colds and flu: let's see which ones to use against these diseases. Like...
Crunchy baked pumpkin crush: perfect for autumn
The crunchy squash squash is an excellent alternative to bread to serve as an appetizer. Here is the recipe to...
Comfy and practical: long live wide trousers, save looks for every occasion
For those days when you need a cocoon mood and more, the perfect women's wardrobe includes baggy trousers Bootcut, palazzo,...
Just for you, the video recipe for quick and easy puff pastry bread sticks
How to make puff pastry bread sticks? Here are the ingredients and recipe for making quick and very easy appetizers...
Much more than praline almonds: they are the stones of Abruzzo
Sassi d'Abruzzo are a typical dessert of a small town in Teramo, prepared with caramelized and flavored almonds. Finally, they...
Fashion1 week ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Recipes1 week ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?
Recipes1 week ago
How to make mascarpone cream: the classic recipe and with the Thermomix!
Recipes4 days ago
Reinforcement salad: a Christmas dish of the Neapolitan tradition