Making nachos with the Mexican recipe is really simple. Try them with some tasty sauces to find yourself overseas!
The nachos were born in 1943 by the hand of Ignacio Anaya, known as Nacho . Originally they are simple corn tortillas cut into a triangle and sprinkled with cheddar but over time it was discovered that fried they were even better. This is how Mexican nachos were born, rustic and tasty fries that cannot be missing from the Tex-Mex menus.
The best way to serve them is with typical Mexican sauces such as guacamole and pico de gallo , but they are also delicious sprinkled with cheddar, baked and enriched with jalapeño peppers. Preparing them at home is not that difficult, even without the help of the special iron and we are about to reveal how nachos are made. Are you ready?
How to make nachos with the original recipe
- Combine the flour and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
- Then pour the water and start kneading with your hands in order to obtain a mixture similar to plasticine. For this reason it is of fundamental importance to use foil flour: the coarser ones do not stay together and will be impossible to spread.
- Then roll out the dough between two sheets of parchment paper until it reaches 2 mm thick.
- Remove the top sheet of paper, sprinkle with more flour and roll out a little more.
- With a 12 cm diameter pastry cutter, form the tortillas, then cut them into wedges.
- Fry them in 3 cm of boiling seed oil, drain as soon as they are golden and crunchy and pass them on absorbent paper before serving.
Nachos can be stored in a plastic bag for a couple of days . In any case, we advise you to consume them as soon as possible.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe