Onion farifrittata is a simple but very tasty dish. Nutritious, this delicious recipe is prepared with chickpea flour and without eggs, also adapting to a vegan diet.
The easy recipe for fresh onion farifrittata is ready in minutes. All you need is to create a dough with chickpea flour and water, to which to add the much loved onions. The main ingredient gives flavor and a sweet aftertaste to this second dish. A very nutritious and light preparation, which does not require the use of eggs. For this reason, it is also recommended for those who follow a vegan diet or have particular intolerances. To be fried strictly in a pan, it is also excellent even if cooked in the oven.
Let’s dive right into the process!
Preparation of the recipe for onion farifrittata
- Start by pouring the chickpea flour (a well) into a bowl.
- To this, add the water little by little . Meanwhile, mix with a hand whisk to mix everything.
- Adjust with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- After obtaining a homogeneous mixture without lumps, cover with cling film and let it rest for at least 2 hours . Stir this batter from time to time.
- Wash and peel the onions. Cut them into very thin slices.
- Fill the bottom of a pan with oil. Add the onions and season with a pinch of salt.
- Simmer over low heat, until they flake.
- After the standing time, add the onions to the batter. Stir to incorporate them.
- Take a large, non-stick pan and pour in enough oil to fry the omelette.
- Put on the stove over very low heat and then pour the mixture into the pan. Cook for 15 minutes , just enough time for it to solidify.
- Turn it over onto a plate and drop it back into the pan to fry the other side. Cook another 10 minutes .
- When finished, turn off the stove and transfer to a serving dish to serve.
To cook this onion omelette in the oven, you just need to grease a pan. Pour inside the batter with the onions incorporated. Bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for 25 minutes . When the surface is golden brown, you can take it out of the oven and serve.
You can also prepare this special chickpea omelette with onions in advance and heat it in the microwave. To keep it, keep it in the fridge for a maximum of 1 day , heating it if necessary.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...