From the hands of a chef, a delicious but very simple dish could only be born. We are talking about Alessandro Borghese’s onion omelette!
In his Kitchen Sound program, Alessandro Borghese has revisited Fantozzi’s onion omelette making it a refined dish while maintaining the simplicity of preparation. Alessandro Borghese’s onion omelette differs from the classic omelette due to the presence of 4 different types of onions: red, golden, leek and spring onion.
It is therefore a quick and easy recipe, perfect when you don’t know what to cook for dinner. In fact, preparing the fresh onion omelette takes about ten minutes and no particular culinary skills. We like to serve it sliced by placing it directly in the center of the table, thus creating a nice atmosphere of conviviality. What do you think?
How to prepare the recipe for Alessandro Borghese’s onion omelette
- First, peel the red and golden onion, cut them in half and slice them.
- Remove the small roots and the green part of the leek and spring onion and slice the latter too.
- Combine all the vegetables in a pan with a tablespoon of oil and let them cook over high heat for a few minutes. They need to cook but keep their crunchiness .
- Meanwhile, separately, break the eggs into a bowl and beat them with the grated cheese and a pinch of salt.
- Once the onions are ready, add them to the eggs and give one last quick stir.
- Pour the omelette into a well oiled pan (the same one used for cooking the onions is fine) with a diameter of 24 cm .
- Cook covered for about 5 minutes then, using the lid, turn it over and continue cooking on the other side as well.
- Serve it by completing with ground pepper and a little fresh thyme.
If you liked this recipe with onions, we suggest you also try the classic onion omelette , perfect for a quick and tasty lunch.
You can put the onion omelette in the refrigerator for a couple of days and consume it by heating it for a few minutes in a pan. The idea of preparing a sandwich with the leftover omelette is also excellent , perhaps adding tomato and mayonnaise.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Second hand for Christmas gifts? From abroad, the trend that Gen Z likes
Economical and sustainable, the second hand could be the new solution for Christmas gifts. The relationship of consumers and the...
Christmas broccoli: the traditional recipe for holidays
The recipe for Christmas broccoli, an air of celebration on the tables of Christmas Eve or lunch on December 25th....
Catawiki launches the “House of Gucci” auction to tell the story of the maison
To warm the wait for House of Gucci, the history, objects and collections of the house are up for auction...
Have you ever heard of lemon salad?
If you are looking for a light side dish to accompany your richer main courses, the lemon salad is the...
Wheat: why it forms and how to fix it
The wheal is an allergic type manifestation typical of urticaria. Find out how it comes, what it depends on and...