How to prepare the vegan orange plum cake: all the ingredients and steps to prepare a delicious dessert for breakfast!
Flour, fresh oranges, sugar, yeast, seed oil and soy milk, these are the ingredients and the recipe to prepare the vegan orange plumcake, an easy and at the same delicious dessert even if devoid of eggs and other ingredients of origin. animal.
This soft plum cake is perfect for breakfast to be dipped in a cup of hot tea or milk or for a sweet break during the day. Let’s see all the preparation steps right away!
Preparation of the vegan orange plum cake
- Wash the orange, peel it and cut the pulp into large pieces , then blend it until you get a homogeneous and creamy mixture.
- Separately, work the oil with the sugar until they form a light and fluffy mixture.
- Add the pureed orange pulp and soy milk and after mixing everything, add the baking powder and flour. Work well with the whips to avoid the formation of lumps.
- Transfer the resulting mixture into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C and cook for 40 minutes . Test the toothpick: if it comes out dry, the cake is ready to be baked.
- Wait for it to cool and sprinkle it with a little icing sugar before serving.
Alternatively, we recommend trying the coconut milk plumcake .
You can keep this light and fast dessert for about 2-3 days in a cool and dry place, away from light and heat sources, preferably under a special bell for sweets. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...