If you are looking for a different autumnal first course, try the pumpkin and gorgonzola risotto. You will be enchanted by the unique flavor!
There are first courses that thanks to the balance of flavors and textures are nothing short of amazing. Among these you cannot miss the pumpkin and gorgonzola risotto, a perfect first course for all occasions and really simple to prepare. In fact, it combines the sweetness of risotto with pumpkin with the strong flavor of blue cheese which, among other things, combined at the end to whisk is the guarantee of a risotto all’onda worthy of a restaurant.
Preparing pumpkin and gorgonzola rice does not require great skills, only the due attention required by risottos : boiling broth added little by little, toasting the rice and final creaming. These are the key steps for a creamy and well cooked rice ideal to serve even on the most important occasions.
How to prepare the recipe for pumpkin and gorgonzola risotto
- First, finely chop the leek (or onion or shallot) and brown it in a pan with the extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt .
- Once tender, add the rice and toast it for a couple of minutes, until it is shiny.
- Add the pumpkin cut into cubes of half a centimeter on each side, season for a few more moments and then start adding the boiling broth , one ladle at a time, just enough to cover the rice flush.
- Continue cooking for the next 15-20 minutes (the time varies according to the rice chosen), adding the broth a little at a time.
- At the end of cooking, taste and season with salt .
- Turn off the heat and stir in the gorgonzola cut into small pieces and kept at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
- Distribute on plates and serve immediately.
If this recipe inspires you but you are looking for something lighter, then try the classic pumpkin risotto : you will not be disappointed!
Like all risottos, this too should be consumed at the moment. However, if you have any leftovers, you can store it in the refrigerator for 2-3 days and reheat it in a pan or microwave later.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Hairstyles for 18 years: some ideas to draw inspiration from
Some nice and quick ideas for the easiest and most beautiful 18 year old hairstyles to wear. Coming of age...
Tiramisu without mascarpone: if you haven’t tasted it yet, you are in time to fix it
The recipe for tiramisu without mascarpone is an alternative to the more classic spoon dessert, here's how to prepare it!...
Shorts know no age and can be worn without worries even at 50
Like love, shorts have no age and are worn even at 50, focusing on the right models. Who said that...
Tasty pumpkin and speck pasta: the first dish of autumn
Do you want delicious first courses? Pasta with pumpkin and speck is the one for you! Here's how to prepare...
Sarcopenia, what it is: symptoms and treatment of the disease
What is sarcopenia? Pathology involving the muscular system, involves a gradual loss of autonomy: symptoms and causes. Sarcopenia is a...
Health1 week ago
Nervous breakdown: how to recognize it and what to do
Fashion1 week ago
Wedding shoes like sparkling: here are the inspo and low cost jewel models
Fashion1 week ago
Ode to the maxi dress of summer 2022, a mix and match of elegance and comfort
Beauty1 week ago
Lip contour: what are the most effective creams and serums?