If you are looking for a simple but refined first course, then paccheri alla vittorio are the recipe for you, seeing is believing!
By now we have understood, after hours and hours of cooking talent, that the difference between one dish and another is not so much the ingredients as they are used. Vittorio paccheri perfectly clarify this concept. Born in the starred restaurant Da Vittorio and prepared by the skilled hands of Chicco Cerea , apparently they look like a simple dish of pasta with tomato sauce.
And the tomato is obviously there, but not of a single type. And there is also basil and Parmesan but we can guarantee you that once you try this recipe you will understand perfectly how it has earned its Michelin stars. Don’t be intimidated though: it is a simple preparation , easy to replicate even in our kitchens.
How to prepare the recipe for Vittorio paccheri
- First of all, dedicate yourself to the preparation of the sauce. Pour the oil into a pan and brown the garlic .
- Then add the peeled tomatoes .
- Cook for 20-25 minutes and add the fresh tomatoes.
- Season with salt and continue cooking for another 30 minutes .
- Blend the sauce with the immersion blender then strain it with a Chinese colander and, while you are doing this second step, continue to blend the sauce with the blender.
- Boil the pasta in abundant salted water for the time indicated on the package.
- Then drain it and transfer it to a large pan, adding half the butter .
- Season with the tomato sauce, fresh basil chopped with your hands and mix.
- Stir in the remaining butter and Parmesan .
- Serve the paccheri hot.
What do you think of Vittorio’s paccheri with tomato sauce? We find that the recipe shared by Chicco Cerea with ItaliaSquisita is nothing short of extraordinary and affordable for everyone.
You can keep the paccheri with tomato sauce in the refrigerator for 2-3 days but unfortunately, once heated they will no longer be as good as freshly made.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison