Preparing gluten-free pandoro is not that difficult and in a moment your Christmas holidays will be safe, even if you have celiac guests.
With the arrival of the holidays it is impossible to resist the temptation to try your hand at Christmas recipes. The question, however, complicates whether the research should focus, for one reason or another, on gluten-free recipes. This is why we decided to experiment a little and offer you our gluten-free version of Pandoro.
As with all gluten-free recipes, also in this case the most important step is to choose the right mix of flours . There are really a lot of them on the market today and if you choose a branded product suitable for the preparation of gluten-free sweet recipes you can rest assured that your pandoro for celiacs will be amazing . Let’s find out what is needed, in addition to a special 1 kg mold , to prepare gluten free pandoro.
How to prepare the gluten-free pandoro recipe
- Combine the eggs and sugar in a bowl and whisk them with an electric whisk until they are light and fluffy.
- Then add the soft butter and the seeds of the vanilla bean , taking them by cutting the berry in half.
- Dissolve the yeast in the warm milk and also add it to the mixture.
- Then add the flour and xanthan gum and knead first with a spoon then by hand until you get a smooth and homogeneous dough.
- Let it rise for 3 hours in a bowl covered with a cloth and protected from drafts.
- Then quickly deflate the leavening and transfer it to a 1 kg mold, well greased and floured.
- Let it rise for another 3 hours .
- Finally, cook at 170 ° C for 50 minutes, making sure that the surface does not turn too much color. In this case, cover it with a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Once out of the oven, let it cool completely and remove from the mold.
- Serve garnished with a sprinkling of icing sugar.
Given how simple it is to prepare gluten-free pandoro di Verona? Keep in mind that it is possible to transform the recipe and make it suitable even for those suffering from lactose intolerance . For the gluten-free and lactose-free Pandoro you will need lactose-free milk and butter or margarine and vegetable milk of your choice. The quantities remain those indicated at the beginning.
At this point, what do you think about preparing the gluten-free panettone too ? The result is truly amazing.
The gluten-free pandoro can be kept under a cake bell for 3-4 days or in a plastic bag for the same time.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
To the north of Italy with the delicious Piedmontese mixed fried fish!
Suitable as a main course or as a single dish, this is what must not be missing in the original...
Vegan and sugar-free chestnuts: the recipe for everyone
The vegan and sugar-free castagnaccio is a reinterpretation of the traditional recipe that makes this dessert suitable for everyone and...
Respiratory insufficiency: how to recognize it and what to do when it occurs
Respiratory failure occurs when the respiratory system is unable to maintain the ratio of oxygen to carbon dioxide, causing the...
Christmas appetizers: the best recipes to bring to the table during the holidays
Delicious Christmas appetizers? Meat, fish, vegetables, hot and cold, we have something for all tastes: here are the recipes for...
Mulled wine, the super fragrant drink that warms up the coldest days
Ingredients and recipe for mulled wine, a very easy drink to make, very fragrant and perfect to serve on the...
Fashion1 week ago
The trends of summer 2022 that will be impossible to resist: fashion revival, bright colors and romantic laces
Fashion1 week ago
Old Money Style: the look of the American way of life goes crazy on Tik Tok
Health1 week ago
Cholinergic urticaria: what it is, how to recognize it and how to treat it
Recipes1 week ago
Homemade, fragrant and delicious: but it’s the olive bread!