Coconut panna cotta is very easy to make, a quick dessert that will surprise the palate of all diners.
Coconut panna cotta is a fresh spoon dessert that is easy to prepare and sophisticated and elegant at the same time. Preparation is quick and easy, but keep in mind that before serving you must keep it in the fridge for about 5 hours , so that it can firm up. Unlike traditional panna cotta, this one is characterized by the fresh and exotic note of coconut. In addition to being a course to be served at the end of a meal, coconut panna cotta is also perfect as a snack during the afternoon break for young and old.
The recipe that we show you today is the basic one, but if you wish, you can enrich your spoon dessert by adding a chocolate ganache or a berry coulis . Here, then, are all the steps to make your coconut panna cotta with and without the Thermomix.
Preparation of coconut panna cotta
- The first thing to do to prepare your coconut panna cotta is to soak the gelatin sheets. Meanwhile, boil the cream with the coconut milk until it just comes to a boil .
- Add the sugar and coconut flour and mix well.
- Remove from the heat and add the well-squeezed gelatine sheets and pour your coconut panna cotta into small glasses and let it rest in the fridge for 5 hours , so that the isinglass thickens.
- Remove the panna cotta from the glasses gently. It may be useful to help you with a knife to remove the edges, perhaps dipping it in hot water for a few seconds.
- Bring to the table and enjoy!
If you want to try the 100% variant and make a vegan coconut panna cotta do not despair, just replace the classic cream with good quality coconut cream (which can be easily found in the supermarket) and proceed with the same steps of the recipe . Or… you can always try the classic panna cotta recipe !
The variant of panna cotta with the Thermomix
- 1. After soaking the gelatine leaves, put 100 grams of grated coconut and 300 grams of cold water in the jug and cook for 10 minutes at 100 ° C on speed 4. Then blend everything for 30 seconds on speed 8 .
- Remove the coconut from the bowl and strain it with the help of a clean cloth. Squeeze very well to get all the milk out. You should get around 250ml (or buy it ready-made).
- In a clean jug, combine the freshly obtained coconut milk, cream, sugar and vanillin. Heat for 4 minutes at 100 ° C on speed 1.
- Set the temperature 50 ° C and also add the well-squeezed isinglass. Stir for 10 seconds on speed 4.
- Pour it into the special glasses and let it rest in the fridge for about 5 hours so that it thickens.
- Remove it from the glasses gently, or serve on the table with a last pinch of grated coconut on top.
Panna cotta with coconut milk can be safely prepared in advance, as it can be kept in the refrigerator well covered with plastic wrap for 3 days . We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...