The recipe for this delicious dish of pappardelle with porcini mushrooms requires few and important ingredients … but a lot of appetite!
One of the most refined and tasty first courses, especially for those who love the flavor of the forest: pappardelle with porcini mushrooms, are one of the best ways to cook pappardelle . Easy to prepare and suitable for those who prefer white sauces and can’t say no to fresh mushrooms in autumn. However, it is a preparation that does not stop at the autumn season, in fact, dried mushrooms or in oil (to beprepared at home ) are now very easily found on the market.
Ready to cook this dish that tastes of wood? Let’s get to the stove.
Preparation of pappardelle with porcini mushrooms
- The first step is to clean the porcini mushrooms from the soil present. This operation must be carried out with a knife useful for scraping the stem , if it is very dirty, it is necessary to clean them with a damp cloth. Washing with running water is not recommended, but should be done quickly and then dry them with a cloth. If they are washed with running water, in fact, the risk is that they lose flavor and consistency.
- Let’s continue with the cooking of the mushrooms: in a pan, melt the butter and when done, add a drizzle of oil.
- When heated, add the porcini mushrooms and the whole or minced clove of garlic.
- After adding salt and pepper to taste, continue cooking the mushrooms for about 10 minutes. The garlic must be removed at the end of cooking if you have added it whole.
- When the mushrooms are thoroughly cooked chopped parsley and keep warm.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and pour in the pappardelle. The best pappardelle are the homemade ones, but on the market there are fresh ones ready in case you like the taste of fresh pasta more .
- The pasta has a cooking time of 3 or 4 minutes, then drain and pour directly into the sauce with the addition of more chopped parsley . Alternatively, you can add a few mint leaves to give the dish an extra touch of freshness and a ladle of cooking water if they are too dry .
- Before serving, give a grated cheese such as Parmigiano Reggiano or Grana Padano and then bring a table.
If you are a mushroom lover too, you cannot fail to try all our recipes with mushrooms .
The dish should usually be served and enjoyed immediately, if you wish, it is advisable to keep it in the fridge for a maximum of 1 day. If you need to freeze them , it is essential not to cook the pappardelle but to place them in the freezer when they are raw, taking care to arrange them on a tray at a distance. This step is not necessary in the case of non-fresh pasta.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison