Pasta with salmon and Philadelphia is a quick first course ideal to serve on any occasion and also perfect as a single dish.
Pasta with salmon and Philadelphia is one of those recipes to keep in mind when you don’t know what to cook for dinner . It is in fact an easy and quick but at the same time very tasty first course that combines the creaminess of cheese with the strong flavor of smoked salmon. The beauty of this preparation is that the sauce is ready exactly in the cooking time of the pasta (even earlier if you want to be precise) and is therefore perfect if you are in a hurry.
In addition to the classic penne salmon and Philadelphia, you can prepare this dish with the pasta format you prefer as long as it is short. We have chosen tortiglioni for example, perfect for incorporating the sauce and giving a concentrate of flavor to every bite. Let’s see how to prepare it together!
How to prepare the salmon and philadelphia pasta recipe
- First, cook the pasta in abundant salted water for the time indicated on the package.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil and butter in a pan.
- Cut the salmon into strips and quickly season it in a pan, adding a sprinkling of pepper .
- Separately, in a bowl, melt the Philadelphia with a ladle of pasta cooking water to make it creamy but not too liquid.
- Once the pasta is ready, drain it and sauté it in a pan with the salmon , also adding the Philadelphia.
- Scented with fresh dill and spread on plates.
In short, there is nothing simpler than a plate of pasta with salmon. Or maybe yes? Also try the cream and salmon pasta and decide which one you prefer!
It is best to enjoy freshly made salmon pasta. However, if you have any leftovers, keep it well covered in the refrigerator for a day and then heat it in a pan with a drizzle of milk, cream or butter.