For a quick dessert without cooking, here is the recipe for the Pavesini paradiso and Nutella cake with a double creamy and hidden filling.
Imagine going back into the house and finding a delicious dessert in the fridge. This is what can happen if you choose to prepare a Pavesini Paradiso and Nutella cake. It is a cold dessert and the preparation of which does not involve anything demanding. It is made without cooking and with few ingredients in tow. The exterior is formed by a Pavesini shell , which become very soft. Inside, however, there is the best part: a double layer of cream , one with mascarpone and the other with Nutella , is hidden to delight your palate. In short, all that remains is to go to the kitchen!
Preparation of the recipe for the Pavesini Paradiso and Nutella cake
- To begin, take the mold in which to make the dessert. We chose the plum cake, but any shape is excellent.
- Cover the mold entirely with cling film and begin to soak (lightly) the Pavesini contained in 3 packets in milk .
- As you do this, arrange them on the bottom and along the edge of the mold, one attached to the other. Once done, put it in the fridge to rest.
- In a bowl, pour the cream and whip it with an electric mixer.
- In another container, put the mascarpone and the icing sugar and work with an electric whisk to mix.
- Combine these two compounds in a single bowl and mix with a spatula to incorporate them together, without taking them apart too much.
- Take a third of the total amount from this cream and transfer it to another container. Add the Nutella and work with the mixer, to obtain a homogeneous cream.
- Take the cake mold from the fridge and pour the Nutella cream inside.
- Level the surface and cover with the Pavesini contained in the fourth packet (after having soaked them in milk).
- On top of it, spread the white mascarpone cream and level the top. Then, close with the biscuits that are in the fifth package , always soaking them.
- Cover the entire surface with cling film and put it back in the fridge for at least 2 hours .
- After this time, turn the mold upside down on a serving dish and release the cake, also removing the film. Let it dissolve at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
The Pavesini paradiso e Nutella cake is suitable for a lunch with special guests or even a simple snack to have on returning home. You can keep it in the freezer for 1 week , covered with cling film. Remember to remove it from the freezer at least 30 minutes before serving.
For all lovers of fresh desserts, we recommend the cheesecake with Nutella .