Savory plumcake with cooked ham and peas: the ideal recipe for any occasion and never predictable.
The salty pea plumcake is the perfect rustic to prepare as a dinner saver recipe, or when you have guests and want to offer something outside the box . It is a savory pie to be prepared in a few minutes and with a guaranteed result . The variations are almost endless, as you just need to start from the base of this pea plum cake recipe and enrich or replace the filling ingredients with what you want most. So let’s go and see all the steps of one of the most delicious quick and easy recipes ever.
Preparation of the recipe for plumcake with peas
- Start with the filling, then take a large pan and pour a drizzle of oil into it, brown the onion cut into small pieces and add the peas.
- Fry and then add half a glass of water . Let it dry and remove from the heat with salt.
- Sift flour and baking powder and set aside.
- Take the eggs and whip them with an electric whisk, add the oil and milk and continue with the mixer until the mixture is frothy and homogeneous .
- Now pour the flour a little at a time into the liquid mixture and always mix with an electric mixer.
- Add the grated cheese and salt, and when the mixture of your salty plum cake is satisfactory, you can add the peas and cooked ham.
- After mixing all the ingredients, take a loaf pan, line it with parchment paper and pour the mixture of your savory pie inside.
- Level the edges well, if you want brush the surface with an egg yolk and bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 45 minutes . Check the doneness with a toothpick, as not all ovens are the same.
- Once cooked, take it out of the oven, let it cool and enjoy the pea plumcake together with other delicious appetizers or as a main course.
The original recipe calls for cooked ham, but you can substitute it with raw ham or whatever else is available in the fridge. For a more gourmet version, try the saffron and pea plumcake recipe, adding a sachet of saffron to the dough. If you want another similar recipe, you just have to try the salty plumcake with broad beans and pecorino .
In an airtight container, the pea plumcake can be kept fresh and soft for about 2 days .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Map of pimples: each area of the face corresponds to an organ
What is the pimple map for? Let's find out together and see which organs the areas of the face are...
How to toast pumpkin seeds: the video recipe to prepare a healthy and crunchy snack
Roasted pumpkin seeds: quick and easy recipe to prepare a tasty snack at home to nibble on at any time...
The most popular s/s 2023 collections by Valentino and Dior, followed by Balmain and Givenchy: the most beautiful inspo looks
The spring/summer 2023 fashion shows sum up: the ranking of the most popular according to Spotlight Dreamy, captivating, sensual, the...
What is ADHD, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
ADHD: what it is, causes, symptoms and everything you need to know about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity...
Gnocchi alla bava, the super stringy recipe
Gnocchi alla bava are a very quick first course to prepare, but above all they are incredibly tasty: you will...
Fashion6 days ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Food1 week ago
Topinambur: the properties and contraindications of the Jerusalem artichoke
Fashion7 days ago
The super mini skirt in the shape of a belt: the model designed by Diesel could become a trend thanks to Dua Lipa
Recipes6 days ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?