For an excellent autumn dessert that combines freshness with the typical flavors of the season: here is our persimmon semifreddo recipe.
Good and tasty, persimmons are fruits to which it is difficult to say no, undisputed symbols of the autumn season that give a sweet satisfaction not only on the palate but also on a visual level . For this reason we have this special preparation especially for you, easy to make and with a strong aesthetic, which captures the attention thanks to its orange-colored icing that lightens as the spoon sinks into the dessert.
Are you curious to get to work? Great! Let’s see together how to prepare this persimmon dessert.
Preparation of the persimmon semifreddo recipe
- First of all, take care of the persimmon puree, remembering to set one aside for the final decoration.
- Then remove the peel of 4 persimmons and pour their pulp into a container.
- Blend everything with the sugar, until the mixture is smooth and homogeneous .
- Then whip the cream until stiff and add it little by little to the persimmon puree. Mix carefully, without stirring the mixture, as too mechanical actions could disassemble the cream.
- At this point, decide whether to use single-portion cups or a rectangular plumcake mold and then pour the mixture into them.
- Level the surface evenly with the help of a spoon.
- Once this is done, put in the freezer and let it rest for at least 6 hours. The time is variable, the important thing is that it has reached the right degree of hardness, in such a way as to serve it safely.
- Before serving it at the table, take care of the decoration: then take the remaining persimmon , peel it and sift the pulp. You get a smooth and colored puree that you have to distribute on the surface of your parfait.
- Top it all off with a few mint leaves to give an extra touch of freshness.
If you like this type of dessert, why not also try the delicious nougat parfait ?
The persimmon parfait is perfect to serve as a delicate and tasty end of a meal , as well as a refreshing snack. Despite this, if you decide not to consume it immediately or if you have some leftover, you can keep it in the fridge for up to 2-3 days from the date you prepared it.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison