Below we propose the delicious persimmon strudel recipe, for a mouth-watering snack!
Persimmon strudel is an idea of fragrant and tasty dessert, made with simple puff pastry and a filling with autumn flavors. Excellent for delighting your guests after a meal, as well as a fabulous snack to share with the family. And if you have a few pieces left over, you can always offer it for breakfast, the children certainly won’t be able to resist you.
What are you waiting for, let’s immediately discover the secrets to make this sweet recipe, quick and easy.
Preparation of the persimmon strudel
- First of all wash and peel the persimmons, then cut them into small cubes .
- Shell the walnuts and chop them finely.
- Put the persimmon cubes, chopped walnuts, brown sugar and raisins together in a bowl.
- Mix carefully and mix everything well.
- At this point, unroll the puff pastry and arrange it on a baking sheet.
- Then spread the filling on its surface, leaving a few centimeters from the edges .
- Wrap the dough on itself, seal the ends well and turn the closure down along the longer side so as not to let the dough come out during cooking.
- Bake the pan at 180 ° C for about 40 minutes . Finally remove from the oven and let it cool.
- Then serve with powdered sugar if you wish.
We also propose a small variant which, compared to the recipe explained above, acquires and evolves its autumnal side more: we are talking about the chestnut and persimmon strudel. To prepare it, you will have to insert only persimmon, about 200 g boiled chestnuts cut into cubes and also a few drops of dark chocolate to complete the whole. Then follow the recipe to the letter as indicated above and don’t forget to add the breadcrumbs as well.
We recommend keeping the persimmon strudel at room temperature under the special bell for up to two days , after which it will be placed in the refrigerator.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...