Pistachio salami is perfect when you are in a hurry but you don’t want to give up the pleasure of an excellent dessert. Here’s how it is prepared.
Chocolate salami is one of those quick and easy desserts that are always worth having in the freezer, ready to be taken out on any occasion. But what if we told you that you can prepare an excellent pistachio salami in almost the same way? The recipe is unbelievable good and once you try it you will never be able to do without it.
The pistachio flavor is distinctly perceived not only due to the presence of the pistachio cream , the main ingredient of the recipe, but also thanks to the grain . For the rest of the ingredients you already know them: dry biscuits , chocolate (white this time) and powdered sugar. Let’s find out all the steps together.
How to prepare the pistachio salami recipe
- First crumbled biscuits with your hands. There is no need to reduce them into flour, just get small pieces.
- Separately, melt the white chocolate in a bain-marie.
- While it is still hot, add the pistachio cream and the chopped pistachios , so as not to make too much effort to mix them.
- Add the biscuits to the cream, mixing until the mixture is compact and dry.
- Transfer it to a sheet of parchment paper and with the help of it, press well to compact.
- Give it the classic shape of salami, close like a candy and transfer to the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. If you are in a hurry, 15-20 in the freezer will suffice.
- Once compacted, remove the pistachio salami paper, sprinkle it with icing sugar and serve cut into slices.
If you often find yourself looking for something quick to do then take a look at our quick desserts : you will surely find what is right for you.
The pistachio salami can be kept in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. Alternatively, you can keep it in the freezer for over 2 months. Just remember to take it out in time before consuming it: half an hour should be enough.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison