The pistachio tiramisu is more than a simple variant, it is a greedy and complete dessert with a completely different taste and flavor than the original.
Do you want a classic dessert of the Italian tradition, but perhaps revisited in a greedy variant ? Then you have come to the correct place! With this pistachio tiramisu you will not only feel like a real pastry chef, but you will bring to your table a colorful, delicious dessert that will surprise everyone!
The pistachio cream tiramisu, if possible, is even more delicious than the classic one. It is prepared with the classic combination of ladyfingers and coffee , dipped in mascarpone cream, eggs and pistachio cream. In addition, we make it in practical single portions, making it a perfect spoon dessert at the end of any meal and for sensational snacks.
Try it yourself at home: this delicious dessert will not disappoint you !
How to make pistachio tiramisu
If you have pistachio cream at home (which, perhaps, they gave you and you don’t know how to use), it will be fine. Remember, however, that oil and pistachios will not be used among the listed ingredients: replace them with about 60 g of pistachio cream for a sublime tiramisu!
- To prepare this recipe, pistachio cream is the first step we have to face. Take the pistachios and blend them in a mixer for about 1 minute , until you have obtained a sort of powder.
- Add the seed oil slowly while you continue to blend, and once the dough has become soft, turn off and set aside. Alternatively, safely use the ready-made pistachio cream: weigh 60 g.
- Now make the syrup by heating the sugar with the water . Once it has become nice and thick , turn off the heat.
- Whip the egg yolks and when they are frothy add the syrup, continuing to beat with the whisk.
- When the mixture is voluminous and shiny, add the mascarpone, incorporating it with a kitchen spatula.
- Now you just have to complete with the pistachio cream and mix all the ingredients well.
- Soak the ladyfingers in the coffee and arrange them on the bottom of your single- serving glasses.
- Begin to alternate layers of cream with layers of soaked ladyfingers and finish with a nice spoonful of mascarpone cream.
- Finally, decorate with chopped pistachios and leave to rest in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
- Serve cold and enjoy your meal!
If you wish, you can also add a sprinkle of cocoa on top : it goes very well with pistachio. To you the choice! If you like pistachio desserts, you can’t not try this fantastic pistachio cake !
How to make pistachio tiramisu without eggs
Many do not like to insert eggs in tiramisu because the pasteurization part is not very simple (or because they are not sure of their freshness). For this reason, with a few small adjustments to the recipe, we explain how to make pistachio tiramisu without eggs. Among the ingredients already indicated, you will not need water and egg yolks .
- Make the pistachio cream by blending the dried fruit and oil until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. Alternatively, also in this case, 60 g of ready-made pistachio cream are fine.
- With whips, work the mascarpone with the sugar.
- Add the pistachio mixture to the mascarpone cream and mix well.
- Soak the ladyfingers in the coffee and arrange them in single portions.
- Start by layering the cream and biscuits, finishing with the cream, a sprinkling of cocoa powder and the grains.
- Complete with the chopped pistachios and place in the fridge to rest for a couple of hours . If you can last longer it’s better: everyone knows that tiramisu is better the next day!
Consume it within 3 days , always keeping it in the fridge, covered with plastic wrap.
Primo Chef’s advice
We don’t want purists, but we still want to leave you some advice and changes to make your pistachio tiramisu personalized and unforgettable .
- To make the cream lighter you can use 160 g of mascarpone and 160 ml of sweetened whipping cream .
- If you prefer them, you can use pavesini or dry biscuits , adopting a few small tricks. The Pavesini, in fact, will be soaked much less than the ladyfingers, while the shortbreads, on the contrary, will require more coffee.
- Don’t you like coffee, or will you also serve it to the little ones? Milk will be a great substitute!
- Leave the mascarpone for at least 30 minutes out of the fridge, it will be much easier to work with.
- You can also add a shot of liqueur to the pistachio mascarpone cream: we think rum is perfect with pistachio but a lot depends on your personal taste.
- We opted for single portions to make this quick and simple dessert very elegant and perfect for a dinner or lunch with guests, however you can also prepare it in a rectangular pan and, in this case, you won’t even have to break the ladyfingers.
- Finally, for the tastiest variant of all, add a veil of Nutella between the states, heating it slightly in a bain-marie to thin it if necessary.
You love the classics, here is the classic tiramisu recipe : which is your favorite?
Keep this quick spoon dessert in the fridge, covered with plastic wrap for a maximum of 2/3 days . We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Second hand for Christmas gifts? From abroad, the trend that Gen Z likes
Economical and sustainable, the second hand could be the new solution for Christmas gifts. The relationship of consumers and the...
Christmas broccoli: the traditional recipe for holidays
The recipe for Christmas broccoli, an air of celebration on the tables of Christmas Eve or lunch on December 25th....
Catawiki launches the “House of Gucci” auction to tell the story of the maison
To warm the wait for House of Gucci, the history, objects and collections of the house are up for auction...
Have you ever heard of lemon salad?
If you are looking for a light side dish to accompany your richer main courses, the lemon salad is the...
Wheat: why it forms and how to fix it
The wheal is an allergic type manifestation typical of urticaria. Find out how it comes, what it depends on and...