Pistachios are delicious biscuits prepared with a pistachio cream-based dough and filling. Impossible to resist!
Who doesn’t like pistachios ? Excellent to munch in front of the TV, they give their best when used in the preparation of sweet and savory recipes. Today, with pistachios, we wanted to create a real celebration of this precious dried fruit .
In preparation they recall the beloved nutellotti but, as it is easy to guess from the name, in this case the protagonist of the recipe is not the famous hazelnut cream but the equally delicious pistachio cream . With a beautiful green color, pistachios are perfect both as an end of a meal and to be enjoyed with an afternoon tea. Are you curious to find out what you need to bring this delight to the table?
How to prepare pistachios with the easy recipe
- Combine the pistachio cream and the egg in a bowl and work them with a spoon.
- Then add the flour and knead rather quickly, first with a spoon and then by hand.
- Once you have a loaf, remove portions about the size of a walnut and form into balls .
- Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and flatten them slightly.
- Make a hollow with the rest of a wooden spoon.
- Cook the pistachios at 170 ° C for 12 minutes.
- Once cold, stuff each of them with a teaspoon of pistachio cream.
- Decorate as desired with a toasted pistachio.
What can I say, we love these guduriosi desserts and we have already demonstrated them with the recipe of Apulian pasticciotti . Now it’s the turn of this delicious alternative to Nutelloti . Will you be able to choose which one to start with?
Pistachios can be stored out of the refrigerator for 3-4 days in an airtight container.