The potato and Jerusalem artichoke soufflé are vegetable pies cooked in the oven and excellent to serve during a dinner, also suitable for those who follow a gluten-free diet.
In today’s recipe we are going to make delicious potato and Jerusalem artichoke soufflé, refined appetizers, ideal to be enjoyed as an appetizer during a dinner with friends. Soufflés are a typical dish of French cuisine , which is made in both a sweet and savory version.
Today we will prepare a classic potato soufflé, which we will enrich with Jerusalem artichokes, whose taste goes perfectly with the ingredients of this recipe. Try making this 100% gluten free dish: the result is guaranteed!
Preparation of gluten-free vegetable soufflé
- First, take the potatoes and boil them in salted boiling water for about 10 minutes.
- Once they have softened, let them cool, and in the meantime cook the Jerusalem artichokes in a pan with extra virgin olive oil and chopped shallots.
- Once the potatoes are warm, remove the skin and mash them in a bowl with a fork.
- When the Jerusalem artichokes are cooked, blend them with a blender and add them to the potatoes.
- Let’s now pass to the preparation of the roux: mix the butter with the corn flour and cook the mixture in a saucepan, adding a glass of milk, salt and a pinch of pepper.
- Continue to cook until the sauce has thickened, at which point add everything to the potatoes and Jerusalem artichokes.
- Mix the ingredients until the flavors are well blended together and add three tablespoons of grated cheese and egg yolks.
- Take the egg whites and whisk them until stiff adding just a pinch of salt, and once they are frothy , add them to the rest.
- At this point we move on to cooking the soufflé. Grease and flour bowls or single-portion molds and fill them 3/4 of the way with the dough.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 30 minutes, waiting for the soufflés to swell and form a golden crust.
- Let it rest before serving, and enjoy your meal!
And if you liked them, try our soufflé soufflé fridge , you won’t be able to resist it!
Unfortunately, this easy and tasty appetizer cannot be preserved. It should be consumed at the moment otherwise it will deflate and become much less palatable. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
To the north of Italy with the delicious Piedmontese mixed fried fish!
Suitable as a main course or as a single dish, this is what must not be missing in the original...
Vegan and sugar-free chestnuts: the recipe for everyone
The vegan and sugar-free castagnaccio is a reinterpretation of the traditional recipe that makes this dessert suitable for everyone and...
Respiratory insufficiency: how to recognize it and what to do when it occurs
Respiratory failure occurs when the respiratory system is unable to maintain the ratio of oxygen to carbon dioxide, causing the...
Christmas appetizers: the best recipes to bring to the table during the holidays
Delicious Christmas appetizers? Meat, fish, vegetables, hot and cold, we have something for all tastes: here are the recipes for...
Mulled wine, the super fragrant drink that warms up the coldest days
Ingredients and recipe for mulled wine, a very easy drink to make, very fragrant and perfect to serve on the...
Fashion1 week ago
The trends of summer 2022 that will be impossible to resist: fashion revival, bright colors and romantic laces
Fashion1 week ago
Old Money Style: the look of the American way of life goes crazy on Tik Tok
Health1 week ago
Cholinergic urticaria: what it is, how to recognize it and how to treat it
Recipes1 week ago
Homemade, fragrant and delicious: but it’s the olive bread!