The potato, agretti and stracchino croquettes are creamy on the inside and crunchy on the outside, a real treat.
Potato croquettes, agretti and stracchino can easily be a side dish for a light dish or a vegetarian dish themselves (in that case, however, 2 people are needed ) accompanied by a nice mixed salad. The important thing, to make this quick and tasty dish, is to use all quality products, then you can also indulge yourself and make some small variations that may be to your taste (change the cheese, use your favorite variety of tubers, add different vegetables ingredients).
Let’s go to the kitchen and start preparing this easy recipe.
Preparation of potato croquettes, agretti and stracchino
For this preparation you need: pressure cooker; potato masher or vegetable mill.
- Start by preparing the potatoes. After washing them, boil them in their peel in a pressure cooker with two glasses of water and cook for 20 minutes starting from the whistle. If you don’t have a pressure cooker, boil them for about 40-45 minutes . Check the cooking with a toothpick.
- Peel the potatoes and mash them with the special tool in a bowl and let them cool.
- In the meantime, clean the agretti, wash them well and boil them in plenty of boiling water with a little salt for 5 minutes . Drain and let them cool.
- When the ingredients are at room temperature, coarsely chop the agretti and add them to the potatoes along with the stracchino, oregano and salt.
- Mix well to mix everything, then form the croquettes with the mixture. If the dough is too soft, add some breadcrumbs.
- Beat the egg in a small bowl and pass the croquettes: first in the flour, then in the egg and finally in the breadcrumbs.
- Cook the croquettes in a pan with plenty of oil until golden. If you want a lighter solution, you can also bake them in the oven, placing the parchment paper on a baking sheet and covering it with a drizzle of oil. They must cook for about 20 minutes at 180 ° C in the fan oven or at 200 ° C in the static oven .
Did you like them? This is the last of our quick and tasty potato recipes that we want to offer you.
Meatballs made following this recipe can be stored for about 2-3 days in the refrigerator, inside a container with an airtight lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...