The potato, agretti and stracchino croquettes are creamy on the inside and crunchy on the outside, a real treat.
Potato croquettes, agretti and stracchino can easily be a side dish for a light dish or a vegetarian dish themselves (in that case, however, 2 people are needed ) accompanied by a nice mixed salad. The important thing, to make this quick and tasty dish, is to use all quality products, then you can also indulge yourself and make some small variations that may be to your taste (change the cheese, use your favorite variety of tubers, add different vegetables ingredients).
Let’s go to the kitchen and start preparing this easy recipe.
Preparation of potato croquettes, agretti and stracchino
For this preparation you need: pressure cooker; potato masher or vegetable mill.
- Start by preparing the potatoes. After washing them, boil them in their peel in a pressure cooker with two glasses of water and cook for 20 minutes starting from the whistle. If you don’t have a pressure cooker, boil them for about 40-45 minutes . Check the cooking with a toothpick.
- Peel the potatoes and mash them with the special tool in a bowl and let them cool.
- In the meantime, clean the agretti, wash them well and boil them in plenty of boiling water with a little salt for 5 minutes . Drain and let them cool.
- When the ingredients are at room temperature, coarsely chop the agretti and add them to the potatoes along with the stracchino, oregano and salt.
- Mix well to mix everything, then form the croquettes with the mixture. If the dough is too soft, add some breadcrumbs.
- Beat the egg in a small bowl and pass the croquettes: first in the flour, then in the egg and finally in the breadcrumbs.
- Cook the croquettes in a pan with plenty of oil until golden. If you want a lighter solution, you can also bake them in the oven, placing the parchment paper on a baking sheet and covering it with a drizzle of oil. They must cook for about 20 minutes at 180 ° C in the fan oven or at 200 ° C in the static oven .
Did you like them? This is the last of our quick and tasty potato recipes that we want to offer you.
Meatballs made following this recipe can be stored for about 2-3 days in the refrigerator, inside a container with an airtight lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Presnitz: the Trieste dessert with noble origins!
According to some testimonies it was created for Princess Sissi. Either way, the Presnitz quick recipe is tasty and easy...
Let’s find out how to prepare the brandacujun with the Ligurian recipe
The recipe for brandacujun comes directly from western Liguria, a creamed cod with potatoes with an intense flavor and creamy...
How okonomiyaki is prepared, a typical dish of Japanese cuisine
If you are looking for quick and easy recipes that come from afar, okonomyaki, Japanese pancakes with vegetables, is worth...
What is holistic massage: all about this practice for body and mind
Holistic massage has numerous benefits, both for the body and for the mind. Let’s see together what they are, and...
Bublanina is a truly amazing Czechoslovakian dessert with cherries
Bublanina is a simple cherry pie typical of the Czech Republic prepared with a dough similar to sponge cake. Literally...
Recipes1 week ago
Have you ever heard of the octopus genovese?
Recipes1 week ago
If you are looking for a quick and easy appetizer, the ham mousse is the recipe for you
Health7 days ago
The therapeutic effects of the shower in winter
Health6 days ago
Rebecca syndrome: what it is and how to recognize it