Without eggs and without butter, the recipe for the almond milk cake is very light. Here’s how to do it with and without Thermomix.
As simple as it is particular, the almond milk cake is truly a delight. The dough is made soft and fragrant by the presence of the main ingredient, the almond-flavored drink. An element with a velvety and light texture, just like the rest of the dessert. Everything is easily prepared at home, without the need for eggs or butter . The latter is replaced by the oil which, together with the rest of the components, creates a cake with an irresistible flavor. Let’s get to work immediately and find out how to prepare it with and without Thermomix!
Preparation of the recipe for the almond milk cake
- To start, take a bowl and sift the flour inside.
- Do the same with the baking powder and sugar .
- To these, also add the grated zest of a lemon .
- Also add the almond milk and the oil . Mix with a spatula, first, and with a hand whisk, after, to obtain a homogeneous and dense mixture.
- Grease and flour a cake pan (with a diameter of about 20 cm ) and pour the dough inside.
- Bake in a preheated static oven at 180 ° C for 35 minutes . At the end, let it cool and decorate with almond flakes .
Preparation of the almond milk cake with Thermomix
- Sift the flour into the mixing bowl of the food processor.
- Combine the sugar and yeast in the same way. Also add the grated lemon zest , almond milk and oil .
- Mix everything on speed 5 for 40 seconds , until the mixture is homogeneous and thick.
- Grease and flour a cake pan (with a diameter of about 20 cm ) and pour the dough into it.
- Bake in a preheated static oven at 180 ° C for 35 minutes . When cooked, let it cool and decorate with almond flakes .
For a snack or breakfast, this dessert is always a great idea. You can keep the almond milk cake for a maximum of 3 days , under a glass jar and in a cool and dry place. Once finished, also try the incredible taste of the milk chocolate cake !