Pumpkin alla carrettiera is an excellent proposal for a simple but, at the same time, tasty side dish. Here is the quick recipe to prepare it.
Today, let’s talk about an easy recipe, which features one of the most important autumn products. We are talking about pumpkin alla carrettiera, a tasty and very quick side dish to make at home. In a few steps and a few minutes you can obtain a succulent dish that is simply cooked in a pan . All you need is the pulp of this colorful vegetable, soft and fragrant, to be flavored with genuine ingredients, such as breadcrumbs, pecorino cheese, oil. The result is a quick pumpkin side dish that you can pair with a variety of dishes, especially meat-based ones.
Preparation of the recipe for pumpkin alla carrettiera
- First, clean the pumpkin. Remove the peel and seeds and filaments from the inside.
- Cut the pulp into large enough pieces.
- Take a pan and cover its bottom with oil . Heat on the stove and place a clove of garlic in the center.
- When it turns golden, take it off. Pour the pieces of pulp into a pan and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes , covering with a lid.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir from time to time. Cook a little more, for a maximum of 10 minutes .
- Meanwhile, in another pan, toast the breadcrumbs over low heat.
- Once done, pour it into a bowl and add another clove of minced garlic. Add the chilli, pecorino and parsley, also chopped.
- Once the pumpkin is cooked , pour it into a dish. Add the mixture with breadcrumbs and a little olive oil. Stir to distribute everything equally and serve.
With this pan-fried pumpkin you can also season a simple first course, as well as use it to accompany a second course. You can keep this side dish in an airtight container, in the fridge for 2 days .
Another tasty recipe, containing this autumn product, is the one for pumpkin balls .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...