Pumpkin alla carrettiera is an excellent proposal for a simple but, at the same time, tasty side dish. Here is the quick recipe to prepare it.
Today, let’s talk about an easy recipe, which features one of the most important autumn products. We are talking about pumpkin alla carrettiera, a tasty and very quick side dish to make at home. In a few steps and a few minutes you can obtain a succulent dish that is simply cooked in a pan . All you need is the pulp of this colorful vegetable, soft and fragrant, to be flavored with genuine ingredients, such as breadcrumbs, pecorino cheese, oil. The result is a quick pumpkin side dish that you can pair with a variety of dishes, especially meat-based ones.
Preparation of the recipe for pumpkin alla carrettiera
- First, clean the pumpkin. Remove the peel and seeds and filaments from the inside.
- Cut the pulp into large enough pieces.
- Take a pan and cover its bottom with oil . Heat on the stove and place a clove of garlic in the center.
- When it turns golden, take it off. Pour the pieces of pulp into a pan and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes , covering with a lid.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir from time to time. Cook a little more, for a maximum of 10 minutes .
- Meanwhile, in another pan, toast the breadcrumbs over low heat.
- Once done, pour it into a bowl and add another clove of minced garlic. Add the chilli, pecorino and parsley, also chopped.
- Once the pumpkin is cooked , pour it into a dish. Add the mixture with breadcrumbs and a little olive oil. Stir to distribute everything equally and serve.
With this pan-fried pumpkin you can also season a simple first course, as well as use it to accompany a second course. You can keep this side dish in an airtight container, in the fridge for 2 days .
Another tasty recipe, containing this autumn product, is the one for pumpkin balls .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...