Prepared with raw pumpkin, the pumpkin and amaretti pie is really easy as well as fast. Here is our recipe!
Soft, easy and quick cakes are always the most popular. After all, we don’t always have a lot of time to prepare a breakfast or snack cuddle, so it is essential to have these recipes in your repertoire. The pumpkin and amaretti cake, for example, is nothing short of amazing: the sweet flavor of the pumpkin in fact goes perfectly with this ingredient, creating a perfect combination.
If you add to this the fact that the pumpkin must be used raw , simply blending it to reduce it to a puree, you will have a very quick dessert available. No long preparations or complicated steps to prepare this dough: you will see, it will amaze you!
How to prepare the pumpkin and amaretti pie recipe
- First, combine the macaroons in a food processor equipped with blades in the lower part and blend them until you get a floury mixture. Transfer them to a bowl and set aside.
- In the same robot, place the cleaned pumpkin cut into not too large chunks.
- Blend until creamy.
- Always with the blades in action, add the oil , eggs , sugar and finally the sifted flour with the yeast and the amaretti biscuits .
- Pour the mixture into a 24 cm diameter pan lined with parchment paper and bake at 180 ° C for 50 minutes , doing the toothpick test before taking it out of the oven. If inserted in the center of the cake it must come out completely dry, vice versa continue cooking for another 5 minutes and repeat the check.
- Once ready, let it cool completely before removing it from the mold and serving, completing as desired with a sprinkling of icing sugar .
Also try the classic pumpkin pie and you will discover how the simple addition of an ingredient can transform a dessert.
The pumpkin and amaretti cake can be kept under a cake bell for 3-4 days . Soft to the last, it will brighten your breakfasts and snacks.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...