Pumpkin cream with spices is a fragrant and tasty autumn dish, ideal for any occasion and perfect for your vegan diet.
Pumpkin cream with spices is a healthy recipe that can be enjoyed at different temperatures, and therefore also in different seasons of the year. This dish exudes an intoxicating scent, which urges the palate to test the taste.
In today’s recipe we will use different spices to flavor our pumpkin soup, including fresh ginger , which has a spicy and decisive flavor. If you do not know it well, grate a little in the cream, or proceed for small quantities with a test taste.
Try this cream of pumpkin soup at a dinner or a family lunch: sure to please everyone!
Preparation of the pumpkin soup with spices
- Clean the shallot and chop finely.
- Peel the pumpkin and cut it into cubes measuring about two centimeters.
- Pour the broth into a saucepan and wait for it to boil, and in the meantime, pour the oil and the shallot into another saucepan and fry for a minute.
- Lower the heat and add the grated ginger , curry, cinnamon and cloves powder. Let it warm up for another minute, the spices will have to release their aromas and flavors. Be very careful not to burn them , so possibly add a couple of tablespoons of vegetable broth.
- Add the diced pumpkin, mix well and brown for two minutes. Pour in the vegetable broth, add salt and pepper.
- After about 20 minutes, remove from heat and blend with an immersion blender , until you have obtained a sort of pumpkin purée. If the density is what you want, serve immediately hot, otherwise let it reduce on the heat, stirring very often.
- Add a handful of sesame seeds to decorate and, if you like, some balsamic vinegar glaze. Your creamy spiced pumpkin soup is ready to taste! Enjoy your meal!
And if you want to discover more pumpkin recipes, then you should definitely try this pumpkin pie without eggs : another delicious 100% VEG recipe!
This pumpkin cream can be stored for up to 2 days in the refrigerator, inside a container with an airtight lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison