Pumpkin Hot Chocolate is a colorful and delicious variation of the classic winter hot drink, made with white chocolate and pumpkin cream.
Craving for homemade hot chocolate, but tired of the usual traditional drink? Then you absolutely must try our pumpkin hot chocolate recipe: a delicious, sweet and fragrant variant, ideal for the arrival of the cold seasons and excellent to be enjoyed in company for a different snack than usual.
Let’s go see how to make pumpkin hot chocolate!
Preparation of pumpkin hot chocolate
- Start with the pumpkin. Clean it, removing the outer skin and seeds, then cut it into thin slices and bake for about 20 minutes at 180 ° C.
- While you wait, melt the white chocolate with the milk in a saucepan. Alternatively, you can also melt the chocolate in a bain-marie or in the microwave and add it to the milk when it is melted.
- When your pumpkin is soft, remove it from the oven and mash it until you get a sort of puree .
- Add a few tablespoons to the saucepan, add the cornstarch and blend for a few seconds with an immersion blender. Pumpkin will already give your drink the necessary sweetness, so we won’t use any additional sugars.
- Once the chocolate has obtained the right consistency, turn off the heat and let it rest for 1 minute . Serve still hot in a cup.
- And for an extra touch, decorate your hot chocolate with whipped cream! Have a good snack !
If you liked the pumpkin hot chocolate recipe, then you should definitely try our classic hot chocolate recipe , perfect for cold and dreary days. He will always be able to cheer you up !
This hot and easy treat is best consumed right now . We do not recommend any storage or freezing.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Presnitz: the Trieste dessert with noble origins!
According to some testimonies it was created for Princess Sissi. Either way, the Presnitz quick recipe is tasty and easy...
Let’s find out how to prepare the brandacujun with the Ligurian recipe
The recipe for brandacujun comes directly from western Liguria, a creamed cod with potatoes with an intense flavor and creamy...
How okonomiyaki is prepared, a typical dish of Japanese cuisine
If you are looking for quick and easy recipes that come from afar, okonomyaki, Japanese pancakes with vegetables, is worth...
What is holistic massage: all about this practice for body and mind
Holistic massage has numerous benefits, both for the body and for the mind. Let’s see together what they are, and...
Bublanina is a truly amazing Czechoslovakian dessert with cherries
Bublanina is a simple cherry pie typical of the Czech Republic prepared with a dough similar to sponge cake. Literally...
Recipes1 week ago
Have you ever heard of the octopus genovese?
Recipes1 week ago
If you are looking for a quick and easy appetizer, the ham mousse is the recipe for you
Health5 days ago
Rebecca syndrome: what it is and how to recognize it
Health7 days ago
The therapeutic effects of the shower in winter