We prepare a lighter variant of the traditional parmigiana with fried aubergines, or the pumpkin parmigiana.
Here is for you a certainly lighter, but equally tasty variant of the traditional parmigiana: the pumpkin parmigiana, which is characterized by a delicate but certainly very pleasant taste at the same time. By removing some ingredients from the original recipe, such as béchamel and mozzarella, using light slices instead, you can create an even lighter variant of the first course proposed, in such a way as to delight your guests without sacrificing the taste that a lasagna can offer. , even more so after the Christmas holidays.
Preparation of the pumpkin parmigiana
- To prepare the delicious pumpkin parmigiana, first remove the skin from the pumpkin and cut the pulp into half cm cubes.
- Dip the pumpkin in salted and peppered breadcrumbs, then fry them in a pan with plenty of oil. At the end of this phase, dry the pumpkin on kitchen paper so that it loses all the excess oil .
- Cut the mozzarella into cubes and let it drain well.
- Grease the bottom of an oven dish with oil and start composing the Parmesan by putting a layer of pumpkin slices, a little bechamel, mozzarella and grated Parmesan cheese on the bottom.
- Continue until you finish all the ingredients. Bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for about 20 minutes, making au gratin. You can also continue cooking for 5 minutes with the grill function and serve your pumpkin parmigiana lukewarm.
This fall version is delicious, almost as tasty as the original !
The variant of the light pumpkin parmigiana
To prepare a decidedly lighter dish, don’t worry, you won’t have to do without mozzarella and bechamel, you just need to avoid the frying step. To make it, therefore, you can lightly grill the pumpkin slices in a pan and then assemble them, or create the layers directly with the raw and thinly sliced vegetable. After composing the light Parmigiana, put it in the oven at 200 ° C for about 30-35 minutes . Then served on the table when it is still hot.
Both versions of baked pumpkin parmigiana can be stored for about 2-3 days in the refrigerator, inside a container with an airtight lid or tightly closed in the pan with cling film or aluminum foil. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...