Quick and easy to prepare, pumpkin risotto with the Thermomix is great for a family lunch. Here is our recipe!
Bringing a first course different from the usual pasta to the table has never been easier since the legendary robot entered the kitchen. Today we wanted to test it with a recipe that usually requires some attention to be prepared: risotto . Specifically, we made a pumpkin risotto with the Thermomix and we must say that, once again, our expectations were not disappointed.
Putting all the ingredients in the jug and letting him take care of everything is really the best. In the meantime, you can dedicate yourself to something else or simply rest. The rice with pumpkin with the Thermomix will be ready in about 30 minutes and, when cooked, the only thing you need to wash is the jug. Let’s see together how it is prepared!
How to prepare the pumpkin risotto recipe with the Thermomix
- Put the onion and the pumpkin into pieces in the jug: blend 15 sec. speed 5.
- Using a spatula, combine all the ingredients on the bottom and blend again 15 sec. speed 5.
- Add the oil and brown for 3 min. 100 ° C speed 1.
- Then pour in the water and the cube : 10 min. 100 ° C speed 1
- At this point the pumpkin should be just slightly soft. It will finish cooking together with the risotto.
- Add the rice and salt and cook for 13 min. 100 ° C Speed 1 Counterclockwise (for rice cooking times, rely on what is written on the label or rely on your experience).
- Stir in the butter 1 min. Vel. Soft Counterclockwise.
- Spread on plates and, if desired, complete with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese .
If you don’t have a Thermomix, you can prepare pumpkin risotto in the traditional way: it’s not that difficult!
It would be better to eat the freshly made risotto however, if you have any leftover, you can keep it 2-3 days in the refrigerator well covered with film and reheat it in a pan or microwave before consuming it.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...