Less than 30 minutes and you will bring a mouth-watering first course to the table. We are talking about salmon and cherry tomato pasta, prepared without cream.
If you are looking for a quick recipe to bring to the table today you are in the right place. In fact, salmon and cherry tomatoes pasta, like many other recipes of Italian cuisine, is prepared in less than 30 minutes : during the time of boiling the water and cooking the pasta, you will dedicate yourself to preparing the sauce. As if that were not enough, you can also consider this delicious recipe as a single dish , given the presence of salmon.
In addition, you can prepare both pasta with fresh salmon and cherry tomatoes, and the variant with smoked salmon, even more tasty. We will show you how to proceed in both cases, but always preparing a salmon and tomato pasta without cream. Ready to find out all the details of this easy recipe?
How to prepare the pasta recipe with fresh salmon and cherry tomatoes
- First, wash the cherry tomatoes well and cut them in half.
- Cut the salmon steak into pieces of about half a centimeter on each side. You can use both fresh and defrosted ones, the result will still be excellent.
- In a pan, heat the oil with the garlic clove and a pinch of chilli.
- Brown the salmon over medium heat for a couple of minutes, stirring occasionally, then add the white wine.
- When you no longer smell alcohol rising from the pan, add the chopped cherry tomatoes and a pinch of salt.
- Season with pepper and cook for 10 minutes .
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in abundant salted water for the time indicated on the package.
- Once ready, drain and toss in a pan with the sauce, perfuming with freshly chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately.
To prepare the pasta with smoked salmon and cherry tomatoes, the procedure is identical. Cut the smoked salmon into strips , brown it in a pan and then proceed as per recipe. In this case, however, our advice is not to blend with white wine a bit like we did in our salmon pasta .
You can keep the leftover pasta in the refrigerator for a day or two , well covered with plastic wrap, and reheat it in a pan or microwave before serving.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
To the north of Italy with the delicious Piedmontese mixed fried fish!
Suitable as a main course or as a single dish, this is what must not be missing in the original...
Vegan and sugar-free chestnuts: the recipe for everyone
The vegan and sugar-free castagnaccio is a reinterpretation of the traditional recipe that makes this dessert suitable for everyone and...
Respiratory insufficiency: how to recognize it and what to do when it occurs
Respiratory failure occurs when the respiratory system is unable to maintain the ratio of oxygen to carbon dioxide, causing the...
Christmas appetizers: the best recipes to bring to the table during the holidays
Delicious Christmas appetizers? Meat, fish, vegetables, hot and cold, we have something for all tastes: here are the recipes for...
Mulled wine, the super fragrant drink that warms up the coldest days
Ingredients and recipe for mulled wine, a very easy drink to make, very fragrant and perfect to serve on the...
Fashion1 week ago
The trends of summer 2022 that will be impossible to resist: fashion revival, bright colors and romantic laces
Fashion1 week ago
Old Money Style: the look of the American way of life goes crazy on Tik Tok
Health1 week ago
Cholinergic urticaria: what it is, how to recognize it and how to treat it
Recipes1 week ago
Homemade, fragrant and delicious: but it’s the olive bread!