Less than 30 minutes and you will bring a mouth-watering first course to the table. We are talking about salmon and cherry tomato pasta, prepared without cream.
If you are looking for a quick recipe to bring to the table today you are in the right place. In fact, salmon and cherry tomatoes pasta, like many other recipes of Italian cuisine, is prepared in less than 30 minutes : during the time of boiling the water and cooking the pasta, you will dedicate yourself to preparing the sauce. As if that were not enough, you can also consider this delicious recipe as a single dish , given the presence of salmon.
In addition, you can prepare both pasta with fresh salmon and cherry tomatoes, and the variant with smoked salmon, even more tasty. We will show you how to proceed in both cases, but always preparing a salmon and tomato pasta without cream. Ready to find out all the details of this easy recipe?
How to prepare the pasta recipe with fresh salmon and cherry tomatoes
- First, wash the cherry tomatoes well and cut them in half.
- Cut the salmon steak into pieces of about half a centimeter on each side. You can use both fresh and defrosted ones, the result will still be excellent.
- In a pan, heat the oil with the garlic clove and a pinch of chilli.
- Brown the salmon over medium heat for a couple of minutes, stirring occasionally, then add the white wine.
- When you no longer smell alcohol rising from the pan, add the chopped cherry tomatoes and a pinch of salt.
- Season with pepper and cook for 10 minutes .
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in abundant salted water for the time indicated on the package.
- Once ready, drain and toss in a pan with the sauce, perfuming with freshly chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately.
To prepare the pasta with smoked salmon and cherry tomatoes, the procedure is identical. Cut the smoked salmon into strips , brown it in a pan and then proceed as per recipe. In this case, however, our advice is not to blend with white wine a bit like we did in our salmon pasta .
You can keep the leftover pasta in the refrigerator for a day or two , well covered with plastic wrap, and reheat it in a pan or microwave before serving.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...