Crunchy on the outside, fluffy on the inside: quick pancakes in batter are the perfect snack to start your meal on the right foot! Let’s find out the recipe ready in a few minutes.
Oil, batter and zucchini: these are the 3 fundamental ingredients to prepare a delicious aperitif that will conquer the whole table from the first bite. The zucchini fritters, quick and in batter as we prepare them, really have no defects … if not perhaps the calorie intake! But you can not fail sometimes is not it?!?
We prepare our zucchini bomblets with a neutral batter and some yeast for savory pies that makes the final product puffy like real greedy balloons. If you haven’t tried them yet, today is the right day to do it! Let’s find out the recipe together.
Preparation of zucchini fritters in batter
- First, wash and clean the courgettes under cold running water.
- After removing the grated edges with a special kitchen utensil with large holes (or cut them into thin washers) and put them in a bowl with salt and a weight on top, so that they drain properly for about 20-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the batter: mix together the water and flour, season with salt, add the untreated lemon zest and the baking powder and salt.
- Mix everything well so that there are no lumps, then carefully drain the courgettes and add them to the batter.
- Mix well and heat about 1 liter of seed oil for frying.
- Once hot, create quenelles with the zucchini batter and dip them in the oil.
- Let it fry for a few minutes and until your zucchini fritters are swollen and golden.
- Remove them from the oil and put them to dry on a few sheets of absorbent kitchen paper.
- If needed, add salt and serve immediately still hot on the table.
To top it all off, you can also add a sprinkling of black pepper or some other spice or herb to the ready-made fried zucchini fritters. Alternatively, if you want to try a stronger taste, try making them with delicious beer batter .
The recipe for quick zucchini fritters is, as you have been able to try with your hand, very simple. As they are fried, we advise you to consume them at the moment when they are still hot, as the consistency and taste change irreparably with the passage of time. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison