If you are looking for a different second course for your family lunches, then rabbit with mushrooms is the recipe for you.
Very few are left who know how to cook rabbit . By now the meat of this animal has passed a little in the background and yet it allows to obtain really tasty recipes, as in the case of rabbit with mushrooms. Perfect to serve with roast potatoes , mashed potatoes or even better polenta , it will make your family lunches a memorable moment.
We prepare stewed rabbit with mushrooms for one simple reason: the meat remains tender and succulent and the cooking base is worthy of the best shoes. Even the most faithful to etiquette will not be able to resist, so get all the ingredients and dedicate yourself to this recipe: you will not regret it.
How to prepare the rabbit recipe with mushrooms
- To obtain tasty rabbit it is essential not to skip the marinade. Put the pieces of meat , well washed and dried, in a bowl.
- Add two sage leaves and a sprig of rosemary and cover with a glass of white wine .
- Leave to marinate for at least 12 hours (or overnight) in the refrigerator.
- Then in a pan, heat the oil and brown the finely chopped onion together with a pinch of salt .
- Once tender, add the meat and brown on all sides.
- Deglaze with half a glass of wine and when you no longer smell alcohol rising from the pan, add all the coarsely chopped mushrooms .
- Season with the chopped sage and rosemary with a knife and start cooking by adding boiling broth when the bottom dries too much.
- The rabbit will cook in about an hour .
- Finally, also season with salt and pepper .
Your rabbit with mushrooms is ready to be served with a side dish of your choice . We also recommend that you take a look at the other recipes with rabbit : a new fantastic world will open up to you.
The rabbit with mushrooms can be kept in the refrigerator , well covered with plastic wrap, for 2-3 days. We advise you to heat it in a pan before consuming it, adding a drizzle of oil or vegetable broth if you need it.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...