If you are looking for a different second course for your family lunches, then rabbit with mushrooms is the recipe for you.
Very few are left who know how to cook rabbit . By now the meat of this animal has passed a little in the background and yet it allows to obtain really tasty recipes, as in the case of rabbit with mushrooms. Perfect to serve with roast potatoes , mashed potatoes or even better polenta , it will make your family lunches a memorable moment.
We prepare stewed rabbit with mushrooms for one simple reason: the meat remains tender and succulent and the cooking base is worthy of the best shoes. Even the most faithful to etiquette will not be able to resist, so get all the ingredients and dedicate yourself to this recipe: you will not regret it.
How to prepare the rabbit recipe with mushrooms
- To obtain tasty rabbit it is essential not to skip the marinade. Put the pieces of meat , well washed and dried, in a bowl.
- Add two sage leaves and a sprig of rosemary and cover with a glass of white wine .
- Leave to marinate for at least 12 hours (or overnight) in the refrigerator.
- Then in a pan, heat the oil and brown the finely chopped onion together with a pinch of salt .
- Once tender, add the meat and brown on all sides.
- Deglaze with half a glass of wine and when you no longer smell alcohol rising from the pan, add all the coarsely chopped mushrooms .
- Season with the chopped sage and rosemary with a knife and start cooking by adding boiling broth when the bottom dries too much.
- The rabbit will cook in about an hour .
- Finally, also season with salt and pepper .
Your rabbit with mushrooms is ready to be served with a side dish of your choice . We also recommend that you take a look at the other recipes with rabbit : a new fantastic world will open up to you.
The rabbit with mushrooms can be kept in the refrigerator , well covered with plastic wrap, for 2-3 days. We advise you to heat it in a pan before consuming it, adding a drizzle of oil or vegetable broth if you need it.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
To the north of Italy with the delicious Piedmontese mixed fried fish!
Suitable as a main course or as a single dish, this is what must not be missing in the original...
Vegan and sugar-free chestnuts: the recipe for everyone
The vegan and sugar-free castagnaccio is a reinterpretation of the traditional recipe that makes this dessert suitable for everyone and...
Respiratory insufficiency: how to recognize it and what to do when it occurs
Respiratory failure occurs when the respiratory system is unable to maintain the ratio of oxygen to carbon dioxide, causing the...
Christmas appetizers: the best recipes to bring to the table during the holidays
Delicious Christmas appetizers? Meat, fish, vegetables, hot and cold, we have something for all tastes: here are the recipes for...
Mulled wine, the super fragrant drink that warms up the coldest days
Ingredients and recipe for mulled wine, a very easy drink to make, very fragrant and perfect to serve on the...
Fashion1 week ago
The trends of summer 2022 that will be impossible to resist: fashion revival, bright colors and romantic laces
Fashion1 week ago
Old Money Style: the look of the American way of life goes crazy on Tik Tok
Health1 week ago
Cholinergic urticaria: what it is, how to recognize it and how to treat it
Recipes1 week ago
Homemade, fragrant and delicious: but it’s the olive bread!