Let’s see which ones are the best herbs to use to prepare relaxing teas, in order to fight stress, anxiety and insomnia.
Relaxing herbs are the best remedy to fight anxiety, stress and insomnia in a natural way. You can easily find them at the herbalist’s shop, both unpackaged or in ready-to-use mix. Let’s see the best herbs you can use, together or on their own, to prepare relaxing herbal teas!
Relaxing herbal teas to sleep
– linden herbal tea. This plant has diuretic properties, other than soothing powers. Therefore, it is perfect to drink before going to sleep. Leave two teaspoons of dried linden to infuse in a cup of hot water.
– lemon balm herbal tea. It has soothing and relaxing powers. In order to make it, you need to use dried and minced leaves. Let infuse a couple of teaspoon of lemon balm in a cup of hot water and drink it before going to bed.
– valerian herbal tea. This plant is widely used in herbal medicine to fight insomnia. You can either take it as a supplement or as a herbal tea. You can prepare the latter with a teaspoon of valerian root: let it infuse in a cup of hot water.
Relaxing herbal teas against anxiety
– passion flower herbal tea. This is an amazing relaxing drink against anxiety: passion flowers, or passiflora, contain soothing powers which act on the nervous system. You can drink up to two cups a day: you just need two teaspoons of passion flower for each cup of water.
– hawthorn herbal tea. This plant has soothing, anti-anxiety and hypotensive properties. You can use it on its own or together with lemon balm and passion flower, in order to prepare a herbal tea to drink in case of panic attacks. It does not cause drowsiness, so you can drink it during the day, too.
– hop herbal tea. This plant is used not only to make beer, but also this kind of drinks, usually together with lemon balm and chamomile. It has relaxing properties, but also antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory powers. For this reason, it is very good to fight digestive problems caused by anxiety. In order to prepare it, you need hop dried flowers.
– chamomile herbal tea. This is the most widely used plant to prepare relaxing teas. It can be used both on its own or together with other herbs. We suggest you to use two teaspoons of its dried flowers for each cup.
Photo source: https://pixabay.com/it/coppa-tee-porcellana-drink-decor-829527/, https://pixabay.com/it/photos/caldo-la-bevanda-zuppa-la-ciotola-3187803/
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Carnival zeppole: don’t call them pancakes!
At Carnival, every fried dish is therefore the go-ahead for our recipe for Carnival donuts: a truly amazing typical dessert....
Not only in winter, tartan will also be worn in summer: the trend on the s/s 2023 catwalks
No longer just in winter, starting this year we will wear tartan also during the summer: here are the garments...
Sugar-free pumpkin pie: a light dessert!
Soft and sweet, pumpkin pie is a classic of homemade pies. Try it even without sugar! Sugar-free pumpkin pie is...
A savory mix of flavors in the famous jambalaya
The term jambalaya indicates a famous Creole dish, typical of Louisiana, full of flavors, including rice, fish, meat and vegetables....
Ankle boots that have no age: the iconic Dr Martens are super trendy even in 2023
To be combined with striped shirts to follow the grunge style and even with elegant dresses, this is how Dr...
Food1 week ago
Vegan diet: useful for the body and for the environment, here’s everything you need to know
Recipes1 week ago
How to cook with ginger: 10 recipes to make the most of it and enhance it
Recipes6 days ago
How to make crepes: the simple video recipe for making the neutral dough (and some tasty inspiration)
Beauty1 week ago
Sneakers brands: what are their most popular models?