We offer you the very simple recipe for apple risotto: so tasty that adults and children will love it and won’t be able to do without it anymore!
A first detail with an enviable flavor, risotto with apples is a quick and tasty preparation that easily adapts to any type of daily menu : you can serve it for lunch or dinner, perhaps before a second course of meat. Its strengths are above all its delicacy, which really manages to conquer everyone. Below we mention the simplicity and speed of preparation, as well as its great final creaminess , given by the very important creaming phase.
In the recipe you can use the quality of apples you prefer, knowing that the final taste will change every time you try a different apple. What are you waiting for? Try the apple risotto recipe and surprise your guests! Then continue and we will go together to find out how to make it happen.
Preparation of the recipe for apple risotto
- The first step is to take care of the apples : then peel them and cut them into cubes.
- Also slice the shallot very finely.
- Heat the vegetable broth, while in another pan pour a drizzle of oil and the shallot.
- Let it brown until completely golden.
- At this point add the apples and let it go on the fire for a few moments.
- Then add the rice and toast for a few minutes. Cover with the broth and season with salt.
- Continue cooking the risotto, adding more broth from time to time if necessary .
- Once cooked, remove from heat and season with pepper and salt.
- Then stir in the butter and cheese until you get the right consistency.
- Finally, arrange the risotto on flat plates and, if you wish, decorate with a few slices of apple and a grind of pepper. Serve hot.
We are lovers of risottos, here are some recipes that we do just fine!
Risotto with apples can be stored for a few days in the refrigerator . Excellent to sauté in a pan before serving, in order to give it an extra touch of crunchiness.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe