Risotto with asparagus and speck is the ideal dish to be enjoyed in family lunches or for delicious dinners with friends.
Risotto with asparagus and speck is a delicacy to try because it combines the crunchiness of speck with the flavor of creamed asparagus. A first course that will surely meet the favor of many , especially those who love the taste of contrasts. What about asparagus, the cornerstone of this recipe? They are a typical spring goodness, with a very marked flavor and an unmistakable green color, thanks to which they are able to give added value to each recipe . They have the particularity of being very versatile and consequently suitable for first courses as well as second courses. Let’s see together what the ingredients are.
Preparation of the recipe for risotto with asparagus and speck
- The first step is to prepare the vegetable broth, then clean the asparagus by removing the hardest part, divide the tips lengthwise and cut them into rings.
- In a pan, heat a drizzle of oil and fry the finely chopped onion, then when it is wilted , add the rice and toast it.
- When the rice is well toasted, add the asparagus slices and continue cooking by adding a ladle of broth until cooked.
- While the rice is cooking, cut the speck into strips and heat it in a pan with the oil until it is crunchy enough.
- In another pan, on the other hand, heat the asparagus tips until they are sufficiently golden.
- When the rice is cooked, stir in the butter and cheese, taking care to turn off the heat first, then mix, add the asparagus tips and the crispy speck and serve.
Delicious variations of risotto with asparagus and speck
Among the quick and delicious recipes, this is undoubtedly a simple first course that includes several variations. Risotto with wild asparagus, speck and saffron is really simple to prepare , just replace the traditional ones with wild ones and add the saffron a few minutes before the end of cooking . As for the variant with Philadelphia, it can be inserted simply by substituting the spreadable cheese instead of butter or cheese.
Usually the risotto is preferable not to keep it but should be consumed immediately. It can be kept tightly closed in the fridge for 1 day only.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...