A natural dish that is good for health: risotto with lentils and diced pumpkin with rosemary.
Risotto with lentils and diced pumpkin with rosemary will be a way to allow the body to take a breath of “oxygen”: it is a dish that combines, in fact, three very healthy ingredients , namely rice (even better if wholemeal ), lentils – rich in magnesium – and pumpkin – a triumph of vitamins and minerals.
It is a simple recipe, also suitable for children and people who follow a vegetarian and vegan diet, but also for celiacs .
Preparation of risotto with lentils and pumpkin with rosemary
- Begin to cook the lentils in a pressure cooker, for about half an hour after the whistle.
- When they are cooked, put them aside and start heating the vegetable broth , or even preparing it from scratch, with an onion, a carrot, a stick of celery and a little tomato paste (and / or other vegetables available) .
- Clean the pumpkin well, saving the seeds for your salads, and then cut it into small cubes.
- Finely chop the shallot or onion, and brown it in a pan with extra virgin olive oil.
- Toast the rice in the pan with the onion for about a minute, then add the pumpkin and lentils and cook by gradually adding the hot vegetable broth.
- Season with salt and pepper, add the rosemary to flavor and continue cooking .
Serve your risotto with lentils and diced pumpkin with rosemary hot. And if you want another similar and tasty first course, you can’t miss the risotto with lentils and cotechino .
We recommend that you consume this risotto within 1 day at the latest . You can then keep it in the refrigerator for 24 hours, in a container with an airtight lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Bach flowers: a natural remedy for colds and flu
Bach flowers are valid natural remedies for colds and flu: let's see which ones to use against these diseases. Like...
Crunchy baked pumpkin crush: perfect for autumn
The crunchy squash squash is an excellent alternative to bread to serve as an appetizer. Here is the recipe to...
Comfy and practical: long live wide trousers, save looks for every occasion
For those days when you need a cocoon mood and more, the perfect women's wardrobe includes baggy trousers Bootcut, palazzo,...
Just for you, the video recipe for quick and easy puff pastry bread sticks
How to make puff pastry bread sticks? Here are the ingredients and recipe for making quick and very easy appetizers...
Much more than praline almonds: they are the stones of Abruzzo
Sassi d'Abruzzo are a typical dessert of a small town in Teramo, prepared with caramelized and flavored almonds. Finally, they...
Fashion1 week ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Recipes1 week ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?
Recipes1 week ago
How to make mascarpone cream: the classic recipe and with the Thermomix!
Recipes4 days ago
Reinforcement salad: a Christmas dish of the Neapolitan tradition