A natural dish that is good for health: risotto with lentils and diced pumpkin with rosemary.
Risotto with lentils and diced pumpkin with rosemary will be a way to allow the body to take a breath of “oxygen”: it is a dish that combines, in fact, three very healthy ingredients , namely rice (even better if wholemeal ), lentils – rich in magnesium – and pumpkin – a triumph of vitamins and minerals.
It is a simple recipe, also suitable for children and people who follow a vegetarian and vegan diet, but also for celiacs .
Preparation of risotto with lentils and pumpkin with rosemary
- Begin to cook the lentils in a pressure cooker, for about half an hour after the whistle.
- When they are cooked, put them aside and start heating the vegetable broth , or even preparing it from scratch, with an onion, a carrot, a stick of celery and a little tomato paste (and / or other vegetables available) .
- Clean the pumpkin well, saving the seeds for your salads, and then cut it into small cubes.
- Finely chop the shallot or onion, and brown it in a pan with extra virgin olive oil.
- Toast the rice in the pan with the onion for about a minute, then add the pumpkin and lentils and cook by gradually adding the hot vegetable broth.
- Season with salt and pepper, add the rosemary to flavor and continue cooking .
Serve your risotto with lentils and diced pumpkin with rosemary hot. And if you want another similar and tasty first course, you can’t miss the risotto with lentils and cotechino .
We recommend that you consume this risotto within 1 day at the latest . You can then keep it in the refrigerator for 24 hours, in a container with an airtight lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...