Today we taste the rolls of peppers and robiola, easy to prepare and certainly very appreciated by those who do not like meat.
Today we prepare peppers and robiola rolls, a very tasty and natural appetizer that will surely delight your guests. Especially those who do not like meat will be very satisfied. Eventually, for an even lighter recipe, you can replace the robiola with an equal amount of light ricotta and continue with the preparation.
Preparation of the peppers and robiola rolls
- To prepare your rolls, heat the oven to 220 ° C and line a pan with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Wash the peppers, dry them, wrap each one with a piece of aluminum. You can grease the aluminum with a thin layer of oil. The peppers remain softer.
- Place the parcels on the bottom of the pan. Bake them in the oven for 20 minutes , turning them 3-4 times.
- Remove them from the pan, open the foil, salt the peppers and let them cool.
- Cut the pulp into 2 cm wide slices. Clean the flaps with absorbent kitchen paper to remove the seeds.
- Put them in a bowl, season them with a tablespoon of oil and a peeled and crushed clove of garlic.
- Clean the chives with damp kitchen paper and cut them into half-cm pieces using scissors.
- Put the cheese in a bowl and work it 1 minute with a wooden spoon to soften.
- Add the chives and a sprinkle of pepper.
- Stir for 2 minutes and spread an even layer of filling on the sides of the pepper with the blade of a knife.
- Roll each layer on itself to form rolls.
- Place them on a serving dish. Wet the rolls with a tablespoon of oil .
- Serve your peppers and robiola rolls at room temperature or fresh, but never cold.
These rolls can be stored in the refrigerator, in a container with an airtight lid, for a maximum of 2-3 days. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...