Preparing salmon nigiri is really simple and thanks to our recipe it will be even more so. Ready to discover the wonders of homemade sushi?
Enjoying a good sushi is not always easy: since it is the fashion of the moment, it is easy to run into some improvised restaurant that with its proposals is not able to meet our expectations. That’s why today let’s find out how to make homemade salmon nigiri from scratch. We will start by cooking the sushi rice up to cutting the salmon .
As always when it comes to the consumption of raw fish it is essential that it be killed to avoid risks. If in doubt, freeze the salmon steak for 96 hours before proceeding with preparation. Finally, a self-respecting sushi needs a worthy accompaniment: in this case soy sauce and wasabi . Dip your morsel on the side of the sauce and enjoy.
How to prepare the salmon nigiri recipe
- First, prepare the rice . Rinse it thoroughly under running water until it no longer leaves starch.
- Transfer it to a saucepan, cover it with water and let it cook with the lid on for about 15 minutes or until all the water has been absorbed. You never have to mix.
- Turn off and let the rice rest for 10 minutes with the lid on.
- Meanwhile, heat the vinegar , salt and sugar until they have dissolved well.
- Once the rice rest time has elapsed, add the sauce and mix. You can proceed with the preparation of the sushi nigiri as soon as it is cold.
- Now you can slice the smashed salmon with cuts perpendicular to the fibers. The ideal thickness is 3 mm.
- With wet hands, form elongated meatballs by pressing the rice well between your hands.
- Spread a layer of wasabi on each meatball and cover with a slice of salmon .
- Your salmon nigiri are ready to be served!
There are many types of sushi that you can prepare at home: starting from the basic recipe for cooking rice. Have fun trying while letting yourself be inspired by classic tastes.
Salmon nigiri, like all sushi, is not suitable for preservation. Prepare it and consume it at the moment , leaving it in the refrigerator for up to half a day. However, remember to bring it back to room temperature before consuming it.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison
Recipes1 week ago
Gluten Free Persimmon Cake: Incredibly fluffy