Salted baci di dama with pistachios are a classy finger food that pays homage to Bolognese mortadella.
Salty lady’s kisses are beautiful to look at and are very tasty, with that final scent of truffles that will conquer even the most refined palates. Those who do not love it, however, can safely prepare them by omitting it. This duo is perfect for a sophisticated business dinner or if you want to impress your friends, you can combine them with a sparkling white wine (what do you think of Franciacorta ?) And you have set up a perfect aperitif.
Preparation of salted baci di dama with pistachios, truffle and mortadella
For this preparation you need: mixer; hemispherical stencils; sac-à-poche.
- Mix the two flours and sift them.
- Then put the mixture in the mixer, then add the Parmesan cheese, the butter into small pieces (room temperature) and the wine.
- Run the mixer to obtain a homogeneous mixture, which you will then have to leave in the fridge to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 170 ° C. Recover the dough and create balls of about 2 cm in diameter . The cooled mixture should be very compact and easy to work with, but it is better to have wet hands to prevent it from sticking.
- Then dip the balls into the chopped pistachios.
- Put them inside small molds, or cups, crushing the dough well, so that it becomes a disc.
- Put in the oven and cook for 20 minutes .
- In the meantime, take the mixer and put the mortadella in it, a little ricotta and a drizzle of water. Run the mixer, then – when the mixture is uniform – add more ricotta. The water is used to keep the mixture in a fairly soft state, so add it only if it dries and congeals too much.
- When the cream is soft , grate the truffle and mix. Let it rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Use a sac-à-poche to put the mixture between the two biscuits, creating the classic lady’s kisses.
Perhaps it is a somewhat particular starter duo, but absolutely to be prepared for important and sophisticated dinners or lunches. As well as our other 5 recipes with truffles .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...