Sardinian fried mace is prepared with only 3 ingredients!
With a quick recipe, the Gallura mazza frissa is ready, a typical dish of Sardinia, to be made with a few ingredients and in a few minutes.
The original recipe for mazza frissa has ancient origins. Passed down from generation to generation, it does not enjoy much national fame today. In any case, it is a typical dish that is very simple to make and also nutritious. It only takes a few minutes to make this dish. All you need to do is cook its ingredients together and that’s it. For Sardinian cuisine, mazza frissa is prepared with only sheep’s cream , semolina flour and honey . Today, however, we can replace that of sheep with a common cow cream.
Are you curious? Let’s move on to the procedure right away!
Preparation of the Sardinian mazza frissa recipe
- To begin with, take a large pot. Pour into it all the required quantity of fresh cream.
- Place on the stove and start cooking.
- Season with a pinch of salt and wait for it to boil.
- At this point, lower the heat. You can begin to add the fine semolina, until it rains .
- Pour in two tablespoons at a time , stirring slowly with each addition. Wait to fully incorporate the powder before moving on to the next addition.
- Stir constantly, until the mixture begins to detach from the sides of the pan and release all the fat.
- Turn off the stove and let it cool down. Meanwhile, pour the honey into a saucepan and let it melt a little.
- Serve and cover with melted honey.
The typical recipe for mazza frissa is very simple to make at home. In just a few minutes, you can serve a nutritious dish with an almost creamy consistency, to be served with crunchy slices of bread.
Conservation is not recommended , because it should be served hot and immediately after preparation.
Another typical dish of Sardinia is the fish burrida .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Have you ever made pasta with courgette flowers?
Simple and quick, pasta with courgette flowers is a truly delicious first course. Let's find out together how to prepare...
Grilled swordfish: here’s how to cook it without making mistakes
Here is the recipe for grilled swordfish, a delicious second course full of flavors and aromas. Today we are preparing...
Impossible to resist the cherry strudel
There is nothing better than a cherry strudel to round off the evening. Serve it with a scoop of ice...
Delicious turmeric and zucchini risotto
Today we're preparing turmeric and zucchini risotto, a first course listed among the gluten-free recipes par excellence: delicious! Who doesn't...
ASMR: what it is and how it manages to reconcile sleep and relaxation
ASMR is a phenomenon that has spread more and more in recent years and which consists of watching but, above...
Health2 months ago
Picacism: what it is, how to recognize it and what are the risks
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce