For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a pan and in a few minutes.
Very good both as a single dish and as a second course, sausage and mushrooms is suitable for conquering the whole family. The recipe is very simple and can be prepared in a few minutes, because you only need to cook the main ingredients in a pan . Both form a perfect match which – very importantly – must be flavored with some additions. To do this you can use garlic, parsley and white wine . The latter revolutionizes the flavor of the whole dish and makes it more refined.
Preparation of the recipe for sausage and mushrooms
- Before getting to the heart of the preparation, cut the sausage into pieces, in the way you prefer and according to the portions.
- Take a non-stick pan and fill its bottom with a drizzle of olive oil . Put a clove of garlic in the center and light the fire.
- Also add the pieces of meat and let it brown in this way, for about 10 minutes .
- In the meantime, wash the mushrooms under running water if you bought them fresh. Dry with a clean cloth.
- Cut them in half, without making them too small. While the sausage is cooking, add the mushrooms to the pan as well.
- Add a pinch of salt and, if you prefer, a little chilli.
- When the mushrooms are perfectly browned and the meat is cooked, add the wine slowly.
- Cover with a lid and cook for another 10 minutes over low heat . Once cooked, you can distribute on plates and season with a little parsley.
Serve this second dish hot enough. If left over, you can keep it tightly closed in a container in the fridge for 1 day , heating it if necessary.
If you like this recipe, you will surely love the one of pasta with mushrooms and sausage .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...