Perfect not only for those who do not tolerate gluten, but also for those who want to try something different: gluten free buckwheat salad.
The gluten free buckwheat salad is a very versatile dish. In fact, it can be proposed both as a side dish to different dishes, perhaps protein such as eggs, meat or fish, or as a single dish for when you want to stay light. Buckwheat is definitely a food to discover : in addition to being gluten free, and therefore consumable also by those with intolerances, it is very good for health: it helps prevent the onset of diabetes and, in general, is an ally of the cardiovascular system. . You can also use it as a substitute for rice, for other dishes.
Preparation of the salad with buckwheat
- To prepare your gluten-free buckwheat salad, start by cooking the buckwheat. You can cook it both in salted water and in vegetable broth: in the latter case it will have a much richer flavor.
- To cook 300 grams of buckwheat, calculate that you need to use about 700 ml of broth or water.
- When the wheat is tender, turn off the heat, drain it and then let it cool .
- Carefully wash the rocket, the salad and the cherry tomatoes, cutting everything into pieces.
- The spring onions should be used raw, after being sliced very thinly. However, if you prefer them cooked, brown them in a pan with a little oil or with a few tablespoons of water, covering with a saucepan.
- Mix all the ingredients and season with good extra virgin olive oil and a little salt.
- Serve your gluten-free buckwheat salad as a side dish or main course for a light lunch.
Also try our spelled salad with vegetables !
This salad is best consumed at the moment , at most you can store it in the refrigerator in a special food container for half a day. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe