Savory cones with mortadella mousse are one of the easy and delicious recipes that will make your lunches and dinners rich in taste.
If you love quick and easy recipes and are looking for delicious appetizers, to prepare for the holidays or for a simple dinner with friends, you are in the right place . Today we offer you salty cones with mortadella mousse, a real delight that will make young and old happy. Simple, fast and of great scenographic effect, salted cannoli with mortadella mousse and pistachio grains are delicious finger food to be enjoyed on any occasion . You just have to spend five minutes of your time reading this article and find out how to prepare them.
Preparation of the recipe for salty cones with mortadella mousse
- Start by unrolling the puff pastry and placing it on a wooden cutting board in a vertical position. Take a smooth pasta cutter and start cutting the puff pastry into 10 strips of the same size (possibly with the help of a line).
- At this point, roll the strips thus obtained on the metal cones, pinching the puff pastry well on the tip of the mold so that the cones do not turn out during cooking.
- Continue to wrap the strip of dough around the metal cone making sure that the edges fit together and gently squeeze. Brush the cones with a little milk.
- Put some parchment paper on a dripping pan and place your cones on top. Bake in a preheated oven (ventilated or static) at 180 ° C for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the mousse . Blend the mortadella with the ricotta and a tablespoon of whole milk and set aside.
- As soon as the puff pastry cones are cooked you can fill them with the mousse using the pastry bag or, alternatively, with a teaspoon.
- Chop the pistachios and pour them on the surface of the salty cones. The scenographic effect will be ensured.
Fanciful variations of salty cones with mortadella mousse: with mozzarella or Philadelphia
This appetizer is very versatile and lends itself to different types of preparation:
- The first variant is that which involves replacing ricotta with mozzarella . In this case it will be sufficient to garnish the cones with diced mozzarella and a little mortadella and put them back in the oven for a few seconds, just long enough to melt the mozzarella.
- If, on the other hand, you prefer a tastier taste, you can prepare parmesan cannoli with mortadella mousse. You will have to replace the puff pastry and make cannoli by cooking a couple of tablespoons of Parmesan cheese over low heat . Remember to let them cool before garnishing them with the mortadella mousse.
- Finally, you can opt for salty cones with mortadella mousse and spreadable cheese such as Philadelphia which are obtained by replacing ricotta with any other spreadable cheese . In this way you will have the opportunity to choose the cheese filling or the version that best suits your tastes and those of your guests.
The salty cones filled with mortadella mousse in a fridge should be kept in the fridge for 2-3 days in a closed glass container.
And if by any chance you have an extra puff pastry roll, try the savory puff pastry rolls!
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...