The gluten-free savory pie with cheese and pears is a recipe full of taste and imagination, also ideal for celiacs.
The gluten-free pears and cheese savory pie is a recipe that combines the sweetness of pear with the taste of cheese, two ingredients that are really very good, and that if you like them you should definitely try in this interesting variant . Today we will use a gluten free puff pastry, so as to make this savory cheese cake also suitable for celiacs, and as regards the cheeses we will use gorgonzola, which we will mix with grated cheese.
Use the cheese you like best and try it too: this imaginative recipe will appeal to all your guests!
How to make a salty pie with gorgonzola and pears
- First, take the gluten-free puff pastry roll and unroll it well.
- Then line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place it on top, folding the edges on themselves and pricking the base with a fork.
- Take the pears and wash them under running water, then without removing the peel make them into thin slices and leave them immersed in water and lemon, so as not to oxidize them.
- Take the gorgonzola and mix it in a bowl with the grated cheese and diced taleggio.
- Fill the base of the puff pastry with the cheese mix and once you have created a base, arrange the slices of pear on top.
- Finish with a pinch of salt, a sprinkle of pepper and some rosemary to flavor .
- Bake the pear and cheese pie in the oven for about twenty minutes at 200 ° C.
- When it is golden on the surface, remove it from the oven and let it cool before serving.
Serve the pear and cheese cake while still warm. Enjoy your meal!
And if you liked this exquisite quiche try the classic quiche with potatoes and sausage !
This cake can be kept for about 2 days in the refrigerator, inside a container with an airtight lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison