Savory gluten-free waffles with carrots and parsley, an excellent idea to accompany greetings, cheeses and vegetables as an alternative to the classic croutons or wraps.
They are very easy to prepare and are also perfect as a substitute for bread and piadina. Today we offer you the recipe for making gluten-free waffles with a mixture of chickpea and rice flour, also enriched with carrots and fresh parsley. The light salty waffles are also perfect for an aperitif with meats and cheeses or for a salty snack different from the usual. Here are all the steps of the preparation.
Preparation of gluten and lactose free waffles
- Peel the carrot, peel it and grate it directly into a bowl.
- Carefully clean the parsley and chop it then add it to the carrots.
- Shell the egg inside the bowl then add the salt, baking soda, milk and oil.
- Mix well then add the two flours.
- Work everything with a whisk in order to obtain a homogeneous and lump-free mixture.
- At this point you are ready to cook gluten and lactose-free waffles: grease the special waffle plate and turn it on.
- Distribute the dough inside the mold with the help of a spoon or a ladle, close and let it cook for a couple of minutes .
- Continue until you run out of batter at your disposal. Serve the soft waffles as you prefer and with ingredients to taste. Enjoy your meal!
Alternatively, I recommend you try the vegan waffles , the sweet recipe for waffles but without butter or other animal derivatives.
This savory dish, with a sweet tradition, can be kept for about 2 days in the refrigerator, well covered with cling film. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
To the north of Italy with the delicious Piedmontese mixed fried fish!
Suitable as a main course or as a single dish, this is what must not be missing in the original...
Vegan and sugar-free chestnuts: the recipe for everyone
The vegan and sugar-free castagnaccio is a reinterpretation of the traditional recipe that makes this dessert suitable for everyone and...
Respiratory insufficiency: how to recognize it and what to do when it occurs
Respiratory failure occurs when the respiratory system is unable to maintain the ratio of oxygen to carbon dioxide, causing the...
Christmas appetizers: the best recipes to bring to the table during the holidays
Delicious Christmas appetizers? Meat, fish, vegetables, hot and cold, we have something for all tastes: here are the recipes for...
Mulled wine, the super fragrant drink that warms up the coldest days
Ingredients and recipe for mulled wine, a very easy drink to make, very fragrant and perfect to serve on the...
Fashion1 week ago
The trends of summer 2022 that will be impossible to resist: fashion revival, bright colors and romantic laces
Fashion1 week ago
Old Money Style: the look of the American way of life goes crazy on Tik Tok
Health1 week ago
Cholinergic urticaria: what it is, how to recognize it and how to treat it
Recipes1 week ago
Homemade, fragrant and delicious: but it’s the olive bread!