To be proposed in your delicious appetizers or aperitifs, here is a delicious and quick idea to try, so let’s go and discover together the recipe of the delicious savory pie with zucchini and smoked salmon!
The savory pie with zucchini and salmon is such an easy preparation, that even the less well-versed in the kitchen cannot go wrong. Delicate and super tasty at the same time, this recipe will leave you with a pleasant memory on the palate, hard to forget. You can offer it both as a light appetizer and as a snack during an aperitif, then enjoyed in the company of friends or relatives is even better. One thing is certain, your guests will immediately ask you for the recipe!
Are you already feeling your mouth water ? Excellent, let’s continue together and step by step we prepare this delicious puff pastry with zucchini and salmon.
Preparation of the zucchini and salmon savory pie
- To make the zucchini and salmon savory pie you have to start with the preparation of the zucchini: then wash them well and slice them into cubes or strips.
- In a pan, heat a little oil and then add the freshly cut courgettes. Sauté for about ten minutes, without letting the vegetable lose its crunchiness, in which case remove before the indicated time.
- At this point, season with salt and pepper, then let it cool in a separate bowl.
- In the meantime, you can take care of the salmon: then cut it into small pieces and pour it into a pan with a drop of oil.
- Blanch for a maximum of 2 minutes , then remove from the heat and add it to the courgettes.
- Take another bowl and beat the eggs well into it.
- Then add the diced provolone and the zucchini and salmon filling. Mix carefully.
- At this point, start to turn on the static oven at 200 ° C , then take the dough and line a round pan as best as possible.
- Make the dough adhere well on the sides and then prick the bottom.
- All you have to do is pour the filling inside and evenly level the surface.
- Then fold the edges of the dough with the help of a spoon or fork.
- Bake the savory pie and bake for about 35 minutes , if necessary, give it a few more minutes to complete the browning.
- Finally take it out of the oven and let it cool. Then serve warm on a serving dish.
If you happen to have a few slices left over, don’t despair, the rustic pie with zucchini and salmon can easily be kept in the fridge for 2/3 days .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Second hand for Christmas gifts? From abroad, the trend that Gen Z likes
Economical and sustainable, the second hand could be the new solution for Christmas gifts. The relationship of consumers and the...
Christmas broccoli: the traditional recipe for holidays
The recipe for Christmas broccoli, an air of celebration on the tables of Christmas Eve or lunch on December 25th....
Catawiki launches the “House of Gucci” auction to tell the story of the maison
To warm the wait for House of Gucci, the history, objects and collections of the house are up for auction...
Have you ever heard of lemon salad?
If you are looking for a light side dish to accompany your richer main courses, the lemon salad is the...
Wheat: why it forms and how to fix it
The wheal is an allergic type manifestation typical of urticaria. Find out how it comes, what it depends on and...