Natural remedies against scars: how to make them less visible in a few days and have more elastic and compact skin?
When you have scars, you tend to hide them or not to show them. If they embarrass you, you can resort to natural remedies to alleviate or even make recent, not too deep scars disappear altogether. There are natural products, such as almond oil or lemon juice, that are great for making the skin more elastic and stimulate cell renewal.
Let’s see the best grandma’s old remedies to make scars less visible, from the most simple to the most deep ones.
Natural remedies to make scars less visible
– Rose water has a great healing power. It is useful to lessen small recent injuries. You can buy it or prepare it at home with rose petals. Boil about twenty petals for 15 minutes in distilled water. Be careful not to let the steam out, because otherwise you risk to lose all the petal beneficial substances. Let cool, without removing the lid. Finally, dab it where necessary without rinsing.
– Almond oil-based massages and treatments are really good. This product has always been used and it guarantees visible results both for light and deeper scars. Used together with olive oil, it will slowly give elasticity to the skin.
– Apply lemon juice on the scar. It contains alpha-hydroxy acids, which help removing dead skin cells and stimulate the growth of new cells. Consequently, you will have a more elastic skin and the scar will slowly brighten.
– Honey is useful to make scars less visible. If combined with a few drops of lemon juice, it increases its effectiveness. Stir the two ingredients together and leave to act for about twenty minutes on the scar, then rinse.
– Also try amla, known as Indian gooseberry. It is rich in vitamin C and has good antibacterial properties. Moreover, it can help stimulating cellular growth. Another amla’s magical properties is protecting the immune system. Therefore, it helps preventing diseases and it is very useful when the temperature suddenly changes or in case of colds and flu.
Photo source: https://pixabay.com/it/bella-donna-ritratto-sexy-le-mani-2165718/
Nicoletta Chiara Romano