Finding simple main courses of meat to prepare is a challenge and that’s why we come to your rescue with artichoke escalopes!
Cooking meat with artichokes is a great way to bring a tasty recipe to the table in no time. In fact, we all know how important it is to have quick seconds to cook when we are in a hurry and this is definitely one of them. You can prepare both veal escalopes with artichokes, both chicken and pork. The choice of meat is in fact at your discretion because the procedure, in essence, does not change.
In fact, you will first have to cook the artichokes with oil, garlic and parsley, then prepare the floured escalopes and finally cook them quickly, blending with the white wine. By completing the two cooking processes together, the flavors blend together giving you an easy and tasty second course.
How to prepare the recipe for escalopes with artichokes
- First clean the artichokes by removing the final part of the stem (leave about a centimeter), the outer layer of leaves, the tips and finally the internal beard.
- Cut them into slices, taking into account that the thinner they are, the sooner they cook.
- In a pan heat the oil with the garlic clove and add the artichokes. Add salt and cook, adding a few tablespoons of water if needed. It will take about ten minutes if the thickness does not exceed one centimeter. Finally, flavor with parsley .
- Meanwhile, pass the slices of meat in the flour . The procedure is the same if you opt for the chicken escalopes with artichokes.
- In a separate pan, heat the remaining oil and brown the meat on both sides.
- Deglaze with the white wine , season with salt and pepper and cook for a couple of minutes per side depending on the thickness. Always make sure the meat is well done.
- Add the artichokes to the meat and let them season for a few more minutes before serving.
This is really an easy recipe to prepare as all the scallops are . We love them and they are among the main courses of meat that we prepare most often.
The escalopes with artichokes in a pan can be kept in the refrigerator , well covered, for a couple of days. We advise you to heat them in a pan before consuming them by adding a drizzle of oil at the most.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...