Vegan cuisine or natural cuisine is by no means synonymous with tasteless dishes, on the contrary: try for example the seitan stew with fresh peas and mushrooms.
The seitan stew with fresh peas and mushrooms is a tasty journey into the world of vegan cuisine , therefore dedicated to ingredients of vegetable origin. Today we will prepare an interesting second course, also valid as a single course, prepared with seitan, or with a dough made with soft wheat gluten, khorasan or spelled. Seitan is the so-called “vegan meat” , which according to some has a flavor that is very reminiscent of mushrooms. Try it yourself in this delicious version.
Preparation of the seitan stew with peas and mushrooms
- To prepare your seitan stew with fresh peas and mushrooms, first peel the peas.
- Boil them in the vegetable broth and then drain and set aside .
- Chop the white onion and carrot and prepare the base of the lightly fried in extra virgin olive oil with these two vegetables.
- Once the vegetables have softened, add the thinly sliced champignon mushrooms, then add the peas, obviously keeping the broth.
- At this point you can add the fresh seitan cut into small pieces and cook for a few minutes with the vegetable broth in which you previously cooked the peas.
- Season with salt and then, towards the end of cooking, season with soy sauce.
- With the fire off, sprinkle with fresh mint or chopped basil.
- Serve your seitan stew with fresh peas and mushrooms hot.
And if you like this basic ingredient of veg cuisine, you cannot fail to try the recipe for the seitan sauce.
This stew can be kept for about 2-3 days in the refrigerator, in a special container for food. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison