Hair has a balance that depends on genetics, nutrition, climate but also on shampoo. Let’s find out how not to make mistakes.
Our hair deserves great and constant attention and without realizing it, there could be many errors that could frustrate hours and hours of time dedicated to the care of our scalp such as the moment of shampoo.
In fact, washing your hair may seem trivial, but behind this simple operation only a lot of pitfalls are really hidden. There are, however, some tips and simple tricks to avoid making mistakes, a series of useful tricks for our hair and that we can easily apply! Here’s what they are and what you need to know!
How to make shampoo without errors
As we said, we all shampoo our hair every week. It is an operation that keeps our hair clean, but also shiny and fluffy . But if done wrong, on the contrary, this can damage our scalp.
For example, we often use products that are not suitable for us, or we forget that we must subject them to the right number of washes, not rub them together and many other small secrets . Let’s discover them all!
• First of all, let’s talk about quantity : did you know that shampooing too many times increases the speed with which the hair gets dirty? So don’t be manic!
• To avoid damaging the hair during washing, do not rub it together.
• Always use a shampoo suitable for your hair: dry, oily, fine … find the product that’s right for you!
• Apply the shampoo properly, starting from behind the head and proceeding toward the other zones, gently massaging the scalp capellutto thus avoiding stressful, damaging it.
• Do not apply the conditioner to the hair root , but only on the ends or starting from the middle of their length. This will prevent hair from getting dirty quickly.
• Remember: it is also important to choose the right one for you!
• Once you are done and done the last shampooing session, rinse with cold water . Also, make sure you have removed all the residues, so as to ensure a cleaning that lasts for a long time!
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
The therapeutic effects of the shower in winter
Among the countless pleasures you can have in life, how can we not mention taking a nice shower? For many...
The unmissable taste of the Romagna latteruolo!
The latteruolo romagnolo is a typical Italian dessert, belonging to a long tradition and easy to make, thanks to a...
The krumiri biscuits from Casale Monferrato are unsurpassed!
Krumiri biscuits are traditional sweets, perfect for breakfast or for tea, here’s how to make them easily at home. Krumiri...
Risotto with artichokes and speck with the Thermomix: the fresh and refined first course
Risotto with artichokes and speck with the Thermomix is one of those quick and easy recipes for when you have...
Detox herbal tea: the purifying recipe
Herbal detox tea is a hot drink to make at home, the expense is minimal, it’s good for you and...