Hair has a balance that depends on genetics, nutrition, climate but also on shampoo. Let’s find out how not to make mistakes.
Our hair deserves great and constant attention and without realizing it, there could be many errors that could frustrate hours and hours of time dedicated to the care of our scalp such as the moment of shampoo.
In fact, washing your hair may seem trivial, but behind this simple operation only a lot of pitfalls are really hidden. There are, however, some tips and simple tricks to avoid making mistakes, a series of useful tricks for our hair and that we can easily apply! Here’s what they are and what you need to know!
How to make shampoo without errors
As we said, we all shampoo our hair every week. It is an operation that keeps our hair clean, but also shiny and fluffy . But if done wrong, on the contrary, this can damage our scalp.
For example, we often use products that are not suitable for us, or we forget that we must subject them to the right number of washes, not rub them together and many other small secrets . Let’s discover them all!
• First of all, let’s talk about quantity : did you know that shampooing too many times increases the speed with which the hair gets dirty? So don’t be manic!
• To avoid damaging the hair during washing, do not rub it together.
• Always use a shampoo suitable for your hair: dry, oily, fine … find the product that’s right for you!
• Apply the shampoo properly, starting from behind the head and proceeding toward the other zones, gently massaging the scalp capellutto thus avoiding stressful, damaging it.
• Do not apply the conditioner to the hair root , but only on the ends or starting from the middle of their length. This will prevent hair from getting dirty quickly.
• Remember: it is also important to choose the right one for you!
• Once you are done and done the last shampooing session, rinse with cold water . Also, make sure you have removed all the residues, so as to ensure a cleaning that lasts for a long time!
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Butterbur: many benefits of the plant, but beware of contraindications
A natural remedy used since ancient times, butterbur should never be taken without medical advice: let's see its properties. Plant...
Tuna meatballs: the recipe for a tasty second course
The recipe for tuna meatballs: find out how to make a quick second course with just a few ingredients. Here...
Delicious and traditional: here are all the secrets for a great amatriciana!
Pasta all'amatriciana: the original Roman recipe ideal for any occasion. Are you ready to discover all its secrets? Are you...
Lamingtons, the original recipe of Australian sweets
Let's find out how to prepare lamingtons, Australian coconut sweets with jam, chocolate and coconut, a real delicacy. Australian lamingtons...
How good is the Graukase cheese soup from South Tyrol
We prepare the Graukase cheese soup, a typical Italian product made only with genuine ingredients linked to the territory. Graukase...
Fashion1 week ago
Paris Fashion Week 2023: The most beautiful and eccentric looks of the front row
Fashion6 days ago
Not only in winter, tartan will also be worn in summer: the trend on the s/s 2023 catwalks
Fashion7 days ago
Ankle boots that have no age: the iconic Dr Martens are super trendy even in 2023
Recipes1 week ago
How do you make perfect baked potatoes (soft inside and crispy outside)? The infallible video recipe