Hair has a balance that depends on genetics, nutrition, climate but also on shampoo. Let’s find out how not to make mistakes.
Our hair deserves great and constant attention and without realizing it, there could be many errors that could frustrate hours and hours of time dedicated to the care of our scalp such as the moment of shampoo.
In fact, washing your hair may seem trivial, but behind this simple operation only a lot of pitfalls are really hidden. There are, however, some tips and simple tricks to avoid making mistakes, a series of useful tricks for our hair and that we can easily apply! Here’s what they are and what you need to know!
How to make shampoo without errors
As we said, we all shampoo our hair every week. It is an operation that keeps our hair clean, but also shiny and fluffy . But if done wrong, on the contrary, this can damage our scalp.
For example, we often use products that are not suitable for us, or we forget that we must subject them to the right number of washes, not rub them together and many other small secrets . Let’s discover them all!
• First of all, let’s talk about quantity : did you know that shampooing too many times increases the speed with which the hair gets dirty? So don’t be manic!
• To avoid damaging the hair during washing, do not rub it together.
• Always use a shampoo suitable for your hair: dry, oily, fine … find the product that’s right for you!
• Apply the shampoo properly, starting from behind the head and proceeding toward the other zones, gently massaging the scalp capellutto thus avoiding stressful, damaging it.
• Do not apply the conditioner to the hair root , but only on the ends or starting from the middle of their length. This will prevent hair from getting dirty quickly.
• Remember: it is also important to choose the right one for you!
• Once you are done and done the last shampooing session, rinse with cold water . Also, make sure you have removed all the residues, so as to ensure a cleaning that lasts for a long time!
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
What good baked lasagna with pumpkin and sausage: here’s how to prepare them!
The pumpkin and sausage lasagna recipe is perfect for those who want to prepare a delicious and inviting first course....
No planes or boats: you can taste the Ischian gypsy directly at your home!
More than a sandwich, the Ischitan gypsy is called toasted bread. Let's discover all the secrets to prepare it like...
Generalized anxiety: how to overcome the fear of living?
When do we talk about generalized anxiety? Let's see when the symptoms lead to define it as such and what...
From the pre-collections s / s 2023, the trends to steal from men’s fashion to be anticipated already this summer
We recently spotted the men's fashion trends of summer 2023 on the catwalk, to be copied to us too starting...
We enjoy kimbap, the fantastic Korean sushi
Kimbap is a Korean sushi-based dish, very easy to make and with few ingredients. Here is the simple recipe to...
Beauty1 week ago
Lip contour: what are the most effective creams and serums?
Health1 week ago
Mental fatigue, the remedies: procrastination prohibited and obligation to delegate
Health1 week ago
Tingling in the back: what it depends on and how to intervene
Fashion1 week ago
The easy, fast and glam hairstyles that will save us from the heat: the ponytail to revisit and the disheveled crop