Mineral salts and vitamins for fruit and vegetable centrifuged, and fiber and substance for cakes made with leftovers.
The juice from apples and carrots is full of properties, but logically low in fiber. For this reason it should first of all be drunk immediately or kept for a short time in the refrigerator , so that the vitamins are not lost. Furthermore, the waste pulp must absolutely be recovered both for an optimization of the household economy, and to recover the fibers lost in excellent cakes, delicious both as a snack and for breakfast.
Preparation of carrot and apple juice and fruit pie
For this preparation you need: centrifuge; mixer; electric whisk.
- First, prepare the juice. Scrape the carrots , wash and dry them; peel the apples and then cut everything into slices.
- Put the apples and carrots in the juicer and then pour the juice into a jug or bottle.
- Serve it very cold from the fridge or with ice cubes and a squeeze of lemon.
- At this point you can prepare the fruit cakes. Blend the waste from the centrifuge, then pour the mixture into a bowl.
- Add flour, sugar, starch, yeast, cinnamon and a pinch of salt to the same bowl.
- Mix the ingredients with a wooden spoon, then add the milk, the butter melted in a saucepan or in the microwave and the eggs.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C if static, 160 ° C if ventilated . Meanwhile, with a whisk (preferably electric) finish mixing the mixture, which must become rather compact and uniform.
- Pour it into the molds and cook in the hot oven for about half an hour .
The carrots are splendid and good. We like them so much that we have chosen 5 recipes with carrots to delight you.
The carrot juice can be kept for a few hours in the refrigerator, indeed we recommend consuming it as soon as it is ready so that it does not lose all its properties. The cakes, on the other hand, can be kept in a cool and dry place for about 2-3 days , preferably in a food container or under a cake bell. Freezing in the freezer is not recommended for both preparations.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...