Mineral salts and vitamins for fruit and vegetable centrifuged, and fiber and substance for cakes made with leftovers.
The juice from apples and carrots is full of properties, but logically low in fiber. For this reason it should first of all be drunk immediately or kept for a short time in the refrigerator , so that the vitamins are not lost. Furthermore, the waste pulp must absolutely be recovered both for an optimization of the household economy, and to recover the fibers lost in excellent cakes, delicious both as a snack and for breakfast.
Preparation of carrot and apple juice and fruit pie
For this preparation you need: centrifuge; mixer; electric whisk.
- First, prepare the juice. Scrape the carrots , wash and dry them; peel the apples and then cut everything into slices.
- Put the apples and carrots in the juicer and then pour the juice into a jug or bottle.
- Serve it very cold from the fridge or with ice cubes and a squeeze of lemon.
- At this point you can prepare the fruit cakes. Blend the waste from the centrifuge, then pour the mixture into a bowl.
- Add flour, sugar, starch, yeast, cinnamon and a pinch of salt to the same bowl.
- Mix the ingredients with a wooden spoon, then add the milk, the butter melted in a saucepan or in the microwave and the eggs.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C if static, 160 ° C if ventilated . Meanwhile, with a whisk (preferably electric) finish mixing the mixture, which must become rather compact and uniform.
- Pour it into the molds and cook in the hot oven for about half an hour .
The carrots are splendid and good. We like them so much that we have chosen 5 recipes with carrots to delight you.
The carrot juice can be kept for a few hours in the refrigerator, indeed we recommend consuming it as soon as it is ready so that it does not lose all its properties. The cakes, on the other hand, can be kept in a cool and dry place for about 2-3 days , preferably in a food container or under a cake bell. Freezing in the freezer is not recommended for both preparations.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...