Bresaola alla montanara can be prepared in different ways. Here are our two ideas, one simple and the other richer with mushrooms, parmesan and rocket.
If you have ever had the opportunity to try bresaola directly in Valtellina you will have realized how its flavor changes once you get home. It is something inexplicable, like the Neapolitan coffee that comes only in the city. But we are not here to discuss the changing flavors, rather to give you the recipe, even if calling it that is a bit exaggerated, of bresaola alla montanara.
Thanks to the fact that it is very lean , bresaola is one of those omnipresent foods in low-calorie diets. But we all know how sad a plate of bresaola can be, so why not take advantage of the tricks of tradition and make it even tastier? To season the bresaola alla montanara you will need oil, lemon and fresh aromatic herbs , to which you can then add other ingredients such as mushrooms, rocket and parmesan flakes, transforming it into a complete dish. Let’s see together how to proceed.
How to prepare the mountain bresaola recipe
- First, arrange the slices of bresaola on a serving dish. Ask the butcher to cut them quite finely so that they almost melt in your mouth.
- Then sprinkle them with the fresh aromatic herbs of your choice: thyme and marjoram are perfect for enhancing the flavors of the meat.
- Separately, in a jar with a lid, pour oil and lemon and shake well to obtain an emulsion.
- Season the bresaola with the emulsion obtained just before bringing it to the table to prevent it from cooking.
For a richer version of bresaola alla montanara, before adding the citronette, add the other ingredients.
- Clean 300 g of champignon mushrooms , remove the end of the stem and slice them rather finely.
- With a potato peeler, obtain 50 g of parmesan flakes .
- Distribute mushrooms, parmesan flakes and a few rocket leaves directly on the bresaola.
- At this point, season with the citronette and a grind of black pepper .
Are you tired of always serving bresaola in the same way? Try our bresaola and rocket rolls!
As mentioned in the preparation, the bresaola alla montanara must be served and seasoned at the moment. Avoid leaving ingredients in the air or in the refrigerator for too long.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...